Hey Hey

Tools    

omglikewhoOa
Hey hey im new here just wanted to say hello! and if my avatar gets a lil annoying.. well to bad .....I have it on many forums and never had any problems but if it does i just let me know and ill find a new one!

-Sk|n-

Hello, and welcome.

Don't worry about the avatar. In my case, at least, I shouldn't have any seizures... unless... I... stare.......................................................................

oewiruiowur
reiowe'r
pwe
werewr

My life isn't written very well.
Hmm, intersting you should say in your first post here that you have used your avatar in other forums and never had any problems. That sort of tells me you have had problems with it in the past, or at least criticisms--especially when your already defensive about it, and I quote, "well too bad". But I guess that's the reaction you want, using an attention-getting avatar like that. None the less, welcome. We look forward to hearing your thoughts on movies, music and defending your avatar or whatever else you have up your sleeve.

Welcome sk|n. I'll be the first to respond to your username as attention-getting. See you inside!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

omglikewhoOa
Well, my first post was all in good fun.....Don't act like you know anything about me cause you don't! The whole "well to bad" thing was a joke. But im not here to start anything or cause trouble, just here to talk about movies and all that good stuff...but whatever..GG'z

-Sk|n-

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Hello skin, welcome to the forum, have fun.

My my, hey hey
Rock and roll is here to stay
It's better to burn out
Than to fade away
My my, hey hey.
It's out of the blue and into the black
They give you this but you pay for that
And once you're gone you can never come back
When you're out of the blue
And into the black

The king is gone but he's not forgotten
This is the story of a Johnny Rotten
It's better to burn out than it is to rust
The king is gone but he's not forgotten

hey hey, my my
Rock and roll can never die
There's more to the picture
Than meets the eye.

Get off my island
Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Hmm, intersting you should say in your first post here that you have used your avatar in other forums and never had any problems. That sort of tells me you have had problems with it in the past, or at least criticisms--especially when your already defensive about it, and I quote, "well too bad". But I guess that's the reaction you want, using an attention-getting avatar like that. None the less, welcome. We look forward to hearing your thoughts on movies, music and defending your avatar or whatever else you have up your sleeve.

Welcome sk|n. I'll be the first to respond to your username as attention-getting. See you inside!
Don't jinx it, man!

Hey Sk1n, hope you have lots of fun here

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Toose? A Neil Young fan??

And hi and welcome to you, Sk|n.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Hello there Sk|n… interesting avatar… what does it say besides "Choppers"...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Hello there Sk|n… interesting avatar… what does it say besides "Choppers"...

West Coast Choppers. Ain't you up on thangs?

omglikewhoOa
Yup west cost choppers! I love Jessie James!

Originally Posted by Sir Toose

How can I be up on thangs when I’m at work 24/7... But I knew it looked familiar, I just couldn’t remember where I had seen it…

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo Sk|n.

What's a West Coast Chopper?
Get me up on thangs too Toosie.

Originally Posted by Aniko
What's a West Coast Chopper?
Get me up on thangs too Toosie.
In lieu of Toose, I shall "get you up" on the fo shizzle, Annizzle.

West Coast Choppers is a store that sells custom motorcycles and parts and assorted paraphernalia (leather stuff and whatnot)--and they carry some of Jesse James' custom bike work.

And Jesse's one of the most famous guys in the biker world right now. He and his team are the stars of Monster Garage, which is kind of like Trading Spaces with vehicles. They take ordinary vehicles and f*ck them all up until they become something crazy and cool--on one episode, Jesse took a short school bus and made it into a pontoon boat. Unbelievable.

So, that is the Tale of the West Coast Chopper, with a Minor Detour into Something Kind of Related, as told by Mary Lo.

I must become Caligari..!
My my, hey hey
Rock and roll is here to stay
It's better to burn out
Than to fade away
Where they Monkies
and people say we monkey around

It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Welcome.....

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Piddy:
Fo shizzle ma nizzle.

Annie/Cait:
Please refer to Mary's lowdown.

Mary:
Thank you for getting up for me. I'm old and I need help.

By the way, Annie/Cait, Jesse James claims to be a direct descendant of THE Jesse James. You have to watch that show sometime, it's great. My favorite episode had Jesse and the guys making a street sweeper from a formula one racer.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
In lieu of Toose, I shall "get you up" on the fo shizzle, Annizzle.

West Coast Choppers is a store that sells custom motorcycles and parts and assorted paraphernalia (leather stuff and whatnot)--and they carry some of Jesse James' custom bike work.

And Jesse's one of the most famous guys in the biker world right now. He and his team are the stars of Monster Garage, which is kind of like Trading Spaces with vehicles. They take ordinary vehicles and f*ck them all up until they become something crazy and cool--on one episode, Jesse took a short school bus and made it into a pontoon boat. Unbelievable.

So, that is the Tale of the West Coast Chopper, with a Minor Detour into Something Kind of Related, as told by Mary Lo.
Thanks Mary for keeping us up to date on thangs. You're the coolest.

Wait...is cool still an exceptable term these days?

Toose...if your old...than I'm decrepid....so stop calling yourself OLD!

Originally Posted by Aniko
Thanks Mary for keeping us up to date on thangs. You're the coolest.
You are most welcome. And the Old Man's right about the show--y'all should check it out.

Wait...is cool still an exceptable term these days?
"Cool" will always be cool, baby. Especially if you're sayin' it to me.

Hi Skin, hope you like it here, where are you from?