What's the Scariest movie you've ever seen?

Tools    

the shining was a good horror movie, but the scariest is probably excorsist

Appy-polly-loggies
One more------- Umm Pumpkin head dont ask me why but its just scary

hmm...Halloween scared the living crap outta me when i was bout 6 still does a little bit. Night of the Living Dead (1968) aslo scares me and the 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake, but the movie that scared me most was the Texas Chainsaw Massacre anyone of them: the original, the 2004 remake, TCM 2, whichever Leatherface juss gives me the creeps...

I've probably posted on this thread before, but I'm saying the Exorcist.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Movie Forums Member
The one that comes to mind right now is Nightmare on Elm Street, and that was on local TV and not even the whole film. I got intrigued at the scene where the girl was in bathtub, but my grandmother was channel flipping and then found something, so I went into another room and channel flipped for like 10-20 minutes to find it (since I ran into commercials and was only looking for the girl at the time).

"Santo contra las momias de Guanajuato"

Custom User Title
scary movie 3

Movie Forums Member
Well i can't say scariest cause right now there is no movie to ever scare me
but these are the ones i really enjoyed

Ringu (the japanese one)
The Eye (Chinese movie)
A tale of two sisters (Korean)
Memories( part of the 3 short horror asian films directed by 3 acclaimed asian directors)
The Hypnotist (Japanese)
Nightmare on Elm Street
Chucky
Phantasm

Exorcist, The Ring, and Silence of the Lambs

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Well, Boogeyman had good "boo" jumps, but really that was the only scary thing about it. Saw had some sick twists and that was awesome. Umm.....I'd have to say that in the end, Halloween is the scariest movie. I still love it, and it's awesome and scary.

film making extraordinaire
Saw was scary?

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Originally Posted by MysticalMoose
Saw was scary?
No, I said.....
Originally Posted by xXResidentEvil3Xx
Saw had some sick twists and that was awesome.

for me it was the ring.... the movie was really boring until ONE part... when she came out of the tv i got the chills...

another possibility would be The Grudge... that woman freaked me out lol... in the stairway when the girl lost her rabbit's foot, in the bed afterward when it pulled her in, and at the end when she was crawling on top of SMG's boyfriend.

neon maniacs

"neon because they can only be seen in the dark. maniacs because they kill - at will."

chopping mall

"shop till you drop, dead!"

elves

"they're not workin for santa anymore"

Curse of the Screaming Dead

"The South Shall Rise Again ..... and Again"

Even though I don't get scared by Horror Movies anymore.The scariest movie I've seen would have to be Dawn of the Dead.

Originally Posted by Hartagan7607
Even though I don't get scared by Horror Movies anymore.The scariest movie I've seen would have to be Dawn of the Dead.

Scariest movie I've ever seen is Frankenstein for some odd reason. The one with Deniro. Freaked me out.

I'm torn between the omen,and the original amityville horror, either of which i couldn't watch all the way throu till i was in my late teens, and i can't believe anyone's mentioned the shining???