Movie Recommendations

Tools    

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I miss watching good movies. That's why I want all of you to throw me your most favoritest movie recommendations. I want the weird, the foreign, the old, the trash, the good, the bad and the ugly. Oh wait i've already seen that. But you get the point! I want anything you guys have given five out of five, your most beloved films that you think everybody should see. New or old, I don't really care and as a side note I have an appreciation for trash cinema so please, gimme some good movies to watch, I know you guys have great taste.

do you like not only horror or family and comedy too ?

anyway if you haven't seen I'd recommend this The Pit and the Pendulum (1991) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100369/

do you like not only horror or family and comedy too ?
I like every genre pretty much.

And damn temple, you recommended some hardcore **** haha i'm stuck between Martyrs and Frontiers

then check my reviews of movies..

And of course, one of my favourite Chinese movies:

Get ready your Kleenex.
I tried, but it's pretty difficult to knock one out to this.

I'll get round to recommending your new favourite films later, rice.

Sudoku Blackbelt
This is a pretty good small film.

Morgan Freeman plays an actor that spends a couple of hours in a small neighborhood grocery, researching a part for an upcoming role.

He meets a cashier (the stunning Paz Vega), and they end up connecting with a life philosophy that works, no matter what your income.

I grabbed it in a bargain bin, and it money very well spent.

Also, someone above mention 'Memories of Murder'. I second that. Top notch thriller.

I'll get round to recommending your new favourite films later, rice.

Thank you

ps I love Paz Vega, she so pretty

OK, rice, here's some films for you.

The Double Life Of Veronique

Betty Blue

La Reine Margot

The Three Colours Trilogy

Nosferatu The Vampire

Subway

Downfall

Man Bites Dog

Girl On The Bridge

La Seperation

8 Women

I didn't intend for it to be so French.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand

And damn temple, you recommended some hardcore **** haha i'm stuck between Martyrs and Frontiers

Young Guns 1 and 2, Citizen Kane, Some Like It Hot, It's A Wonderful Life, Natural Born Killers, Boondock Saints 1 and 2, The Game. I will drop more as I think of them.