Any new rumors on Superman V???

Tools    

i read a lot of rumors about Bryan Singer directiong it and wanting to cast Patrick Stewart as Jor-El and probably James Caviezel as Kal-El

i really hope this project goes forward and i was hoping people have some developing news about it???

l8r

Originally Posted by Terminator734
i read a lot of rumors about Bryan Singer directiong it and wanting to cast Patrick Stewart as Jor-El and probably James Caviezel as Kal-El

i really hope this project goes forward and i was hoping people have some developing news about it???

l8r

Sory man no news about it but im stickin with wat I said in my own thread bout it, Chris Klien wud b perfect as Kal-El. No idea y he's not even bein considered so far?!!

I heard a rumor about Superman. I hear he's a gay.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I heard a rumor about Superman. I hear he's a gay.
really i heard the same thing about you, i dont know how much truth there is to it though.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
According to www.aintitcoolnews.com, THIS:

is the new Superman. his name's Brandon Routh. He looks a LOT like Superman, and I hope its true.

Oh, and Topher Grace from that 70's show is very likely playing Jimmy Olsen!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Zzat
i wonder who there going get to play Lois Lane?

They don't know who's playin' Lois yet....they're are going through comics extensively to get the right idea on what kind of person is needed.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Brandon Routh is the new Superman ...I hope its true.
Again, if you have read The Mofo Movie Blog you'd find out the news broke on Latino Review and especially - you would have known way before you even got to AICN.

Seriously, a Superman V? Should be interesting. Anyone know what the plot lay out for the movie? Any "super" villains... or just a bunch of normal bad guys with krypton bullets?

Also heard Tom Welling is actually beign considered for the main roll. There any truth to this? Because I could see it happening.

Originally Posted by Diablo
Also heard Tom Welling is actually beign considered for the main roll. There any truth to this? Because I could see it happening.

Uh, no.

The actual rumor was that Welling was to be Superman himself. Then came the rumor of Caviezel and etc. If ya read The Movie Sequel Mania Thread in the Past and NOW read The MoFo Movie Blog, you'll know what's going on.

...well thank you Jrs. That was most helpful. This 'B.J. Routh' isn't much of a pretty boy, but I guess I can see him playing the part... if I squint really, really hard... Yeah.

A while back, I saw some awesome production sketches of some creatures planned for this film, including some KILLER sketches of Doomsday. Can it be true? We shall see. . .

James Caviezel was a much better chance then Brandon Routh.

James almost has everything to be Superman expect maybe the Voice.

Originally Posted by Zzat
James Caviezel was a much better chance then Brandon Routh.

James almost has everything to be Superman expect maybe the Voice.
I wasn't sure of Brandon Routh playing the part of Clark Kent/Superman, but he is a MUCH better candidate than James Caviezel. By far…