Pikachu lives? Love it or hate it, read here.

Tools    

I guess all of us had bought into some rediculas fad at one point or another in our lives...

Parents usually didnt understand why

True, but I still would like to see the concept I stated before played out entirely...

May The Forks be With Us
POGS WERE SO MUCH FUN!!! i never played for money though but i always won!! GO POGS!!

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

And this is my BOOMstick!
I used to steal those things for kids. Ah, good times...

As for the movie - no, just.. no.

YEAAH!!! POGS were awesome!

(When I was in 5th grade)

I collected sooo many of them stupid things when I was a kid. I still have them too. I was cleaning out my closet last week and came upon a plastic box which were filled with 'em. My friends and I used to 'battle' with those things for hours.

As far as Pokemon goes, I personally think the entire trading card game is ridiculous, but I'll admit that I did enjoy the Game Boy game my younger cousin had. He used to be sooo into that stuff and the only time I could ever stand it was playing that because it was like a regular RPG game. Just with cutsier characters.

And, no I don't think a live action movie is a good idea. Infact I hate the idea.

Well, thanks for all your valuable input... but I still like the idea of it.

Originally Posted by Diablo
Well, thanks for all your valuable input... but I still like the idea of it.

That's right.