The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by Yoda
The only reason you need not to vote for Kerry: the fact that the following image was actually posted on his site at one point.

i d on't have more taken in town, but i do have s ome t aken from the air...

one and two is of martha's vineyard, the other is block island, rhode island and the last in gardiner's island, ny...privately owned
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	mv1.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	3138   Click image for larger version

Name:	mv2.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	3139   Click image for larger version

Name:	blockisland.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	3140   Click image for larger version

Name:	gardiner's.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	3141  

My life isn't written very well.
The only reason you need not to vote for Kerry: the fact that the following image was actually posted on his site at one point.
Hee-hee. Seriously, there are plenty of reasons not to vote for Kerry, he just happens to be the lesser of the two evils!

Anyway, Susan I really, really like the shots from the plane: you have a natural photographic ability. Ever thought of photography as a career?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

hey i should be honest..i'm not too crazy for kerry either, but r3port3r66 is right...he is the lesser of two evils..

geez, i can't believe t hat pic tho..maybe he's trying to be hip

anyway, rob tells me the s ame thing..always encouraging me to take more shots...thanks

Susan you should. Start a blog somewhere. Make it a pictorial diary of your adventures. Then give me/us the address! You're a natural. I can tell, 'cause I'm one too!

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Susan you should. Start a blog somewhere. Make it a pictorial diary of your adventures. Then give me/us the address! You're a natural. I can tell, 'cause I'm one too!
really? wow..my husband works in a professional camera store in manhattan (not to plug what he does) he rents professional equipment...

In Manhattan?! Very nice! Then there's no excuse. Put your talents and resources to good use. Let the world see more of what you see! Share Susan, share your talent!

Lets put a smile on that block
I dont really dig politics, and especially american politics, but that dude looks weird. And his head is HUGE! Look at the size of his bouffant!

I ate all your bees.
Here is a recent picture of me looking like I have just seen my parents having sex.
Attachments

Name:	IMG_0020.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	3221  

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Here is a recent picture of me looking like I have just seen my parents having sex.
Quite a pretty, pretty, boy, you could be related to my rabbit he has pink eyes also.

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by nebbit
Quite a pretty, pretty, boy, you could be related to my rabbit he has pink eyes also.
Pretty?!!? I don't want to be pretty! I want to be Handsome and Masculine with rugged good looks.... . Only Kidding, thanks for the kind comments, at this rate I'll take what I can get.

Pretty?!!? I don't want to be pretty! I want to be Handsome and Masculine with rugged good looks.... . Only Kidding, thanks for the kind comments, at this rate I'll take what I can get.
Oh sorry, you look Handsome, Masculine, rugged.

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by nebbit
Oh sorry, you look Handsome, Masculine, rugged.
Woohoo!

Originally Posted by susan
very cute too...thanks for the picture....
Here to help.

MovieForums Extra
I think you're pretty good looking too.....more in a Brad Pitt kind of way as opposed to Russell Crowe.....

Heres me at bowling, i just bowled a gutter ball but im pretty happy about it.
Attachments

Name:	Tea.JPG
Views:	140
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	3226  

errrrrr.....maybe you were a bit too happy?

do you like to bowl?
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"