Commish, question about your site.

Tools    

When did you start this site? I noticed that you are gaining members fast (which is a good thing). As far as #'s of members are concerned, what are your goals?

This interests me because maybe It would be cool to do something like this in the future.

Hi PooPoo (what's up with that anyway),

The site started in mid-July - a little over 3 months ago. As you can see, my date registered is 7-14, just a little while before the site officially opened.

Member totals are okay, but obviously out of the 75 I have as of the time of this writing, only a dozen post more than once a week or so. You seem to be one of those dozen: thank you!

As for goals, my goal is to have this community thriving without me if need be. I'm sure I'll post here as long as it's up, but right now I have over 300 posts, and the entire forums have about 750 - my hope is that the board will have several people posting on it (more than that really) everyday talking with each other so that I don't NEED to participate to keep it active.

I think it will get there...John, one of our moderators, has donated a DVD for our contest here, and another one of our members has agreed to do something similar (that's all you'll hear of it for now! ). Those should help increase circulation.

HaHa....

The name is a very long story. Let's just say that it makes for funny prank calls.

I am also a member of a Body Building Forum, so I get good info about my two favorite things (Film + Weight Lifting) from there and now from MovieForums. I really do hope you gain more and more dedicated members who can bring more info....geez....I've learned a lot already just browsing. Good luck...see you around the posts.