MoFo THREAD KILLERS CLUB

Tools    

Was scared this might not have been you that started this. I kill a fair amount of threads i'll join, although what will we do with ourselves if we don't kill this thread?

Quick, someone write up this club's constitution, bylaws or mission statement before this thread gets killed.
(Oops... I shouldn't have posted again! Guess that's the end of that.)

New Movie Idea:
Title: "Captain Steel: Civil War"

There's a major falling out on the Movie Forums web site over policy and the idea of a "MoFo registration" act. So members of Cap's MoFo Thread Killers Club must do battle with the members of Tongo's mighty Ignore List! Of course, some members will be torn in their loyalties because they have been and still are members of both teams!

Starring... (well, YOU deicide!)

You can't win an argument just by being right!
(well, YOU deicide!
What does that mean, Cap? I was just asked if I'm 60 in another thread (not that there's anything wrong with that). I'm guessing that's millennial speak? Looks latin to my cataract infected old eyes.

What does that mean, Cap? I was just asked if I'm 60 in another thread (not that there's anything wrong with that). I'm guessing that's millennial speak? Looks latin to my cataract infected old eyes.
Looks like a typo to me - and I was probably too lazy to spell check it when I typed it.
Or else I created a new word: Deicide - to murder a god.

So, who's inquiring about your age? (And you can say anything you want on this thread because after I post to it NO ONE ever opens it again!)

I like new words. I make them all the time.

You're a maestro! Let me buy you a beer.

"This guy...this is not my kind of guy" Frank Costanza reflecting on his old flame's father from a WWII romance
This thread is... what do we call it... it's ah.. the name... we call it the uh...

Thread Killers Club is a very apt description, lol....be very careful what you say though - your words can and will be used against you.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
D'oh! I just looked it up and it is an existing word that does indeed mean to kill a god.
The hell, you didn't know this word? I'm not a native speaker yet I knew it. :P
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.