Meryl Streep and Donald Trump

Tools    

Also, the reactions of Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn were utterly priceless
Vince Vaughn looked hot as hell getting mad at Meryl Streep.

This might have to be my new avatar, in fact.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Vince.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	28434  

I like the fact that we're going to have a President who has no qualms saying, "Meryl Streep is overrated!" on Twitter. If for no other reason, he earned my vote just because he said that.
It seriously doesn't bother you when they show quotes from him praising the hell out of her?

Nevermind forgot I am talking to the king of flip flopping based on the emotion of the moment.

It seriously doesn't bother you when they show quotes from him praising the hell out of her?
I have praised - and just did praise - Meryl Streep, too. She's still overrated. He was right.

I have praised - and just did praise - Meryl Streep, too. She's still overrated. He was right.
Whether she is actually over rated or not is completely irrelevant to what is going on with this. I know you are not too dumb to know that.

Mel looks so confused in that picture.
He's wondering why the cameras are even on him.

Whether she is actually over rated or not is completely irrelevant to what is going on with this. I know you are not too dumb to know that.
And what am I supposed to be focusing on? The fact that she trashed Donald Trump for making fun of that reporter? That's supposed to be more important to me than Meryl Streep being overrated?

More importantly, did you guys see that dress Trump was wearing?

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
She's still overrated. He was right.
... and so was she...

After all, the view that Meryl Streep is an overrated actor was first expressed 12 years ago – by Meryl Streep herself. Picking up her 2004 Emmy for best actress in Angels in America, she admitted to the audience: “You know, there are some days when I myself think I am overrated.”
https://www.theguardian.com/film/sho...george-clooney

And what am I supposed to be focusing on? The fact that she trashed Donald Trump for making fun of that reporter? That's supposed to be more important to me than Meryl Streep being overrated?
You should focus on the fact that he doesn't give a damn about any of these grandiose tweets. He thinks people are good or bad depending only on their opinion of him. It is textbook narcissism.

You should focus on the fact that he doesn't give a damn about any of these grandiose tweets. He thinks people are good or bad depending only on their opinion of him. It is textbook narcissism.
I do give a damn. If you wanna know the truth. I like some of the tweets he makes that are pretty wild and shocking for a president-elect to be making. But the whole thing does concern me.

I mean, today, after what just came out about him with the golden showers and everything, he said this:

I'm very well aware that this is .... unusual chit-chat for a President-elect. That's why the tweets have been fascinating me lately. That's why I made my own fake Twitter thread.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	trump.JPG
Views:	302
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	28435  

You voted for an entertaining four years, you got it. Lets hope his cabinet can keep us out of nuclear war and keep goods flowing our way.

You voted for an entertaining four years, you got it. Lets hope his cabinet can keep us out of nuclear war and keep goods flowing our way.
Trust me.... I hope so, too. I don't see doom coming as much as everyone else does. That doesn't mean it doesn't have a chance of coming.... I am just more hopeful. Like, maybe this is simply the first President that's gonna compare America to Nazi Germany. There will be more loudmouth Presidents to come, barking away on Twitter. Eventually we might even get used to it. Someone has to be the first. Hopefully this isn't the end for all of us.

I don't follow this on a daily basis, but if Trump talks about getting along with other leaders and was against the Iran nuclear deal, why is nuclear war more likely with him president?