Carrie Fisher Had a Heart Attack on an Airplane - Critical Condition!

Tools    

CARRIE FISHER HAD A HEART ATTACK!

She is in Critical Condition.

Apparently she had a heart attack and stopped breathing on an airplane.

Let's pray that my R.I.P. Carrie Fisher thread that I made on April Fool's Day this year, as a joke, doesn't become a reality.......
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Carrie.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	28197  

Paramedics performed CPR on Carrie Fisher for 15 minutes until they could get her pulse back.

She is currently in stable condition (non-emergency) and on a ventilator in a hospital.

She was flying from London to Los Angeles.

That's still not good, though, right? Joan Rivers had a heart attack and I think went on a ventilator and she still died a week or so later.

hope she gets better.Saw her on the graham norton not too long ago and she seemed to have trouble speaking properly.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
That's still not good, though, right? Joan Rivers had a heart attack and I think went on a ventilator and she still died a week or so later.
If I remember rightly, Joan was essentially being kept alive by a life support machine, and her brain was damaged from a lack of oxygen.

I hope Carrie kicks this in the balls, though. I'm constantly refreshing google to see if there are any new updates on her. Love her.

So sad. And just before Christmas.

She was a smoker at some point, wasn't she?
People don't seem to understand, the problem with cigarettes isn't that they will kill you, but that they will usually make the time leading up to your demise a long slow bout of suffering and misery with a myriad of different painful, debilitating and oppressive illnesses that you and your loved ones must endure before you finally go. (While people who don't smoke, eat well and exercise regularly tend to just pass quickly: drop dead while working out or get hit by a car while jogging.)

Anyway, prayers for Carrie this Christmas.

Even if she survives, would she even be functional enough to finish the new Star Wars trilogy?

So sad. And just before Christmas.
Only 2016 could give everybody a Christmas gift like this, eh?

No, she's not dead, but it's almost worse -- we're left in suspense! At Christmas.

Even if she survives, would she even be functional enough to finish the new Star Wars trilogy?
Not that she really did anything at all important in The Force Awakens except stand there and say, "Hi! I'm here!"

In the Beginning...
I hope she pulls through. Her role in the new Star Wars films aside, I've always liked her work and it's a shame she's struggled with addiction so much throughout her life. She seems to be in good spirits about it these days, though. I'm eager to read her recent memoir.

Either way, it's sad to think we're going to start seeing these Star Wars legends passing on. When news broke that Harrison Ford was in a plane crash a few years ago, my heart sank. I'm not sure I'll be able to handle his death well.

It's weird... back in the 80s and 90s, it felt like Star Wars was finished and there was no need to get everyone back together for more. But now I find myself wishing they had. The chemistry was just so good. Sure, we got The Force Awakens eventually, but it's not the same. It just feels like "too little, too late."

You know, if she doesn't make it, the fact that she had a heart attack on an airplane would be kinda fitting for her exit.

Airplane -- flying machine -- spaceship -- like Leia in Star Wars, always flying around.

CARRIE FISHER of STAR WARS is DYING and hardly anybody here has said anything. Unbelievable. I know it's Christmas Eve, but still. That should make it more important.

CARRIE FISHER of STAR WARS is DYING and hardly anybody here has said anything. Unbelievable. I know it's Christmas Eve, but still. That should make it more important.
The day carries on, but you are fishing for more to say about this movie star and whe she wa(r)s or still is.

Hang in there, Carrie! But I got a Christmas to celebrate over here!

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Carrie Fischer on a ventilator? Dad Vader would be proud!

Seriously though, I hope she gets better, 2016 has been horrible for celebrities!!!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
too soon.