The 2016 Mofies - The Categories

Tools    

The President category would have been better if the President could pick a Vice-President and there was a whole thing where they battled against other possible presidents & vice-presidents in order to win.

Alright, what's the catch?
The catch is I can no longer vote for you for Smartest MoFo.

Hey Goose, ya big stud
That's me, honey
Take me to bed or lose me forever

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
1. We Miss You Most Of All

2. You're One Of Us Now! Best New MoFo

Cosmic
Topsy
MonnoM

3. Worst Thread Of The Year

Donald Trump For President
How to move to Canada and become a Canadian citizen
RIP Fidel Castro

4. Best Thread Of The Year

5. Best Game Thread Of The Year

Survivor 5
Survivor 6
Sheep

6. Most Memorable Post Of The Year

7. Smartest MoFo

Daniel M
Mark F
Yoda

8. We Like You! Please Post More

Dadgumblah
Destiny
Halfangel
Hit Girl
Sir Toose

9. Most Helpful MoFo

Camo
Cosmic
Rodent
Topsy

10. Sees A Pot, Has To Stir It. Most Controversial MoFo

Guaporense
Leviticus (anyone remember him? )

11. MoFo You'd Most Like To Meet In Real Life

Camo
Cosmic
MovieMeditation
Topsy

12. Best MoFo Couple
So many of these would have included Tongo

Cosmic/Topsy
Halfangel/7thson

13. MoFo You'd Most Like To Be Stranded On An Island With

Camo
MovieMeditation
Rauld

14. Funniest MoFo

Mr Minio
Sexy Celebrity
Topsy

15. Best Username

Friendly Mushroom
Frightened Inmate No.2
Nerdy_Norah

16. Best Avatar Of The Year

Gbgoodies' Blue Rose
Rodent's Snowy R

17. Best Profile Banner

18. Most Creative MoFo

Rodent
Sexy Celebrity
Swan

19. Most Improved MoFo

20. MoFo Overachiever

21. MoFo Reviewer Of The Year

MovieMeditation

22. Master Of Movies

Captain Spaulding
MarkF

23. MOFO PRESIDENT

Cosmic
Sexy Celebrity
The Usual Suspect
Yoda

I know nobody's going to listen to me, but I would like to, for something like the fourth consecutive year, please ask to be excluded. You're all very nice (and flattery will get you everywhere), but this should really be about the members rather than me, and in some of the categories (like Most Helpful), my status as admin complicates the criteria, anyway.

SC never let me bow out, so I'm hoping this is the year I finally get myself off the ballot.

I'm already feeling annoyed about this, so I want to be excluded, too, please.

Yep. This is gonna be a rigged mess like the Survivor Awards now, also a slick way to smear some people.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Yep. This is gonna be a rigged mess like the Survivor Awards now, also a slick way to smear some people.
If you're worried about it being rigged, why don't you run it? Then maybe you'll see that I don't revolve everything I do around "smearing" you. You know, just maybe I wanted to continue something that typically brings us all together and is a bit of fun as well when it looked like no one else would. But apparently not.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Thanks, CR!

I'll add:
Tongo
Swan
Yoda
To the original post as the members we can't vote for.
If you don't want to be included either, you can just PM me, and I'll add you on the OP and let everyone else know in the thread!

I fully trust CiCi and I know this will be done fairly CiCi, most of us appreciate that you're doing this for us.
Absolutely, CiCi is a great person to run this.

The only "rigging" is being done by the people asking to be excluded.

And there is no "slick way to smear people" going on here. I like how you think you know what this is about when you've refused to participate in forum wide activities until this year. These awards are all in fun with no insult intended and a lot of people are happy to receive any of these awards.

I won the "Best Couple" award with SC one year because he and I are constantly bickering and I was glad to have it. I've also made it onto the ballot for Most Controversial and, while I don't consider myself controversial, I would have been glad to win that, too. You've already asked to be excluded from the voting, now please exclude yourself from this thread if all you're going to do is dump on something that many of us have a lot of fun with.

The only "rigging" is being done by the people asking to be excluded.

And there is no "slick way to smear people" going on here. I like how you think you know what this is about when you've refused to participate in forum wide activities until this year. These awards are all in fun with no insult intended and a lot of people are happy to receive any of these awards.

I won the "Best Couple" award with SC one year because he and I are constantly bickering and I was glad to have it. I've also made it onto the ballot for Most Controversial and, while I don't consider myself controversial, I would have been glad to win that, too. You've already asked to be excluded from the voting, now please exclude yourself from this thread if all you're going to do is dump on something that many of us have a lot of fun with.
Well if you were dumped on by people openly on the boards like me, you wouldnt be singing that tune. Youd also be winning more than Best Couple with Sexy but also Worst thread or Post or whatever else uncomplimentary award his minions want to create.
You wont take my word for it, but you all will learn.

And to this thread I bid, an adieu!!

Well if you were dumped on by people openly on the boards like me, you wouldnt be singing that tune.
I never get openly dumped on? What? Which forum have you been on?

Youd also be winning more than Best Couple with Sexy but also Worst thread or Post or whatever else uncomplimentary award his minions want to create.
His minions? Because we're all a hive mind with him as leader. Or something. Only Citizen, Cici and I have posted lists of nominees so far. Some big conspiracy going on there.

Also, Sexy neither created the Mofies nor chose the original categories (including Worst Thread and Most Controversial). That was Godoggo's doing. She started these and we've continued them in her absence.

And to this thread I bid, an adieu!!
Thank you.