Super Casual 2016 NFL pick'em league

Tools    

I would say by wed since we have the whole thursday night games on the NFL network. But I would say only if your picking the winner of the thursday night game. If your picking sunday games and monday night then Friday should do it.

I was wondering that or would it be more like the countdowns but then figure could just post. I mean unless people tend too copy others picks which i doubt. I think weekly picks isnt as secretive as our precious countdowns so i just flipped a coin and just posted my picks.

I would say by wed since we have the whole thursday night games on the NFL network. But I would say only if your picking the winner of the thursday night game. If your picking sunday games and monday night then Friday should do it.
Wouldn't anytime before kickoff of the games we pick be fine? It's not like we can fudge the time of our posts.

Im worried Davonta Freeman and Jamaal Charles are gonna have too much of their workload lightened for them. Hes taken so few snaps in practice, theyre talking like Charles is the RB2 week 1

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Had an out and about Sat, first time seeing this today.

This isn't going to be the official thread. What rules there will be, haven't been done up yet.

I can say picks need to be in before kickoff on Thursday. I was gonna say otherwise, but this will be plain and simple.

For transparency, we will be making picks in the thread so all can see.

WEEK 1 PICKS

Carolina at Denver 8:30 pm
Buffalo at Baltimore 1:00 pm
Green Bay at Jacksonville 1:00 pm
San Diego at Kansas City 1:00 pm
Oakland at New Orleans 1:00 pm
Chicago at Houston 1:00 pm
Cleveland at Philadelphia 1:00 pm
Minnesota at Tennessee 1:00 pm
Tampa Bay at Atlanta 1:00 pm
Cincinnati at N.Y. Jets 1:00 pm
Miami at Seattle 4:05 pm
N.Y. Giants at Dallas 4:25 pm
Detroit at Indianapolis 4:25 pm
New England at Arizona 8:30 pm
Pittsburgh at Washington 7:10 pm
L.A. Rams at San Francisco 10:20 pm

I was wondering that or would it be more like the countdowns but then figure could just post. I mean unless people tend too copy others picks which i doubt. I think weekly picks isnt as secretive as our precious countdowns so i just flipped a coin and just posted my picks.

I originally wanted to say that you could post after Thursday night, but one set time for picks will be easier to manage.

If you are worried about someone covering your picks, you can wait and post as late as possible.

I can be daft at times, so the public picks will help you guys correct any errors that may occur on my part.

I want to encourage everyone to choose an image for their team logo. It can be a team logo, your 3rd grade yearbook photo or any random image. I will be making a page that will use them for the standings and record keeping. If you can't find an image, tell me and I will look for one or I will pick one out for you.

Guys I gotta question and need your opinion - You think I should play Tavon Austin week 1 or Julian Edelman still, even though Bradys gone?

My Team image from the MoFo Fantasy Football League

PlasticPads&IronMen

Guys I gotta question and need your opinion - You think I should play Tavon Austin week 1 or Julian Edelman still, even though Bradys gone?
I'm thinking Edelman won't be featured much until Brady is back. He'll get his receptions, but I don't think many yards or TD's. I think the Pats will be featuring the TE's and RB's at first. There's also lingering questions about his health.

Hopefully the green one will play.

I'm going live with the game thread.

We can shut this thread down. I will transfer any thing that needs to be.