The Avatar Graveyard

Tools    

She got tooooooooooooooooo pushy............ and made me be a bad bad girl...........
Attached Images

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

they look good...........until you walk in them...........and then you fall flat on your face.......

I must become Caligari..!
Wow i've had heaps..... But i think i will stick wth Harry for a while,
Attached Images

It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Nikki
they look good...........until you walk in them...........and then you fall flat on your face.......
Damn, I shorted out my keyboard with the excessive drool...DAMN YOU NIKKI!!!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by jrs
The one ring to rule them all has been destroyed...... Now lets celebrate !!!!!!
I like your new one.

how do you even put in an avatar, excuse my ignorance but if you think this is bad, you should of seen when i was trying to figure out mIRC by MYSELF, worst idea i've ever had. but please if somebody could that'd be much appreciated.

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
how do you even put in an avatar, excuse my ignorance but if you think this is bad, you should of seen when i was trying to figure out mIRC by MYSELF, worst idea i've ever had. but please if somebody could that'd be much appreciated.
Click on "USER CP" up at the top of your page and click on "EDIT AVATAR".

nebbit, you've changed your avatar like 5 times since I've joined here, and it still hasn't even been a month...maybe you are getting rid of the fickleness you don't use in your own life and taking it out on your avatar?
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"