What's going on Mofos

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I have been around for a few weeks and I just saw this introduction forum.

I'm an eighties baby with a love for movies regardless of the type. I will admit at one time in my life, I thought if the world ever needed saving, Arnold Schwarzenegger was the logical choice. I have a pronounced southern accent, which I enjoy using to quote McCounaghey lines from "Dazed and Confused".

Movies have the ability to affect emotion in me as much as anything else, I'm looking at you 12 Years a Slave, "We named him Solomon." Some of the best memories in my life have come from the movies and the freeze frame of that time in my life that I will never forget.

I look forward to being around and thanks for being here MoFos.

Hey there! What part of the south are you from?
North Carolina

In slinking around the site today, I found a thread that features "doubledenim" as some sort of ongoing joke. I was unaware of this when I created this handle.

I looked for options on deleting the account, but seems like the search only works on specific threads. I know that some forum sites disapprove of multiple usernames, but I have no interest in continuing with this one.

If there is any advice about this situation or names of the mod squad here, I would appreciate it.

Welcome to the site, DD. I've seen you about, so it's nice to have a place to say "hello".

In slinking around the site today, I found a thread that features "doubledenim" as some sort of ongoing joke. I was unaware of this when I created this handle.

I looked for options on deleting the account, but seems like the search only works on specific threads. I know that some forum sites disapprove of multiple usernames, but I have no interest in continuing with this one.

If there is any advice about this situation or names of the mod squad here, I would appreciate it.
Don't worry, DD, it's literally the oldest joke on the site. You're not the first to fall for it, either.