Bug Reports for the New Design

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yeah, that happens sometimes if the font doesn't load right away. I'll have a look at hiding it until the font is loaded, if possible. I assume this is something that happened just once and now doesn't, because it's all cached and whatnot?
I got it to do this twice. (I tried to get it to do it again because at first I thought I was seeing things.) Not a big deal, of course, and it was only for a few seconds anyway. I think I was mostly asking for an explanation (which you provided) rather than a solution. It's all good.

I do miss those post numbers, though... a lot. Really, a lot.

Yoda, I tried to edit the lists via the Lists link on the navigation bar. It works there, but not when I go through them via the "View/Manage Your Lists" page.

Ah, I think you're seeing the "View List" page rather than the "Edit List" page. That makes sense. I think I removed the Edit button and didn't put it back in. My bad. I'll have that up again in a minute.

Multi-quote is like the post numbers in that it's gone...maybe. I don't have a very good sense of how often people use that feature, or how much it'll be missed, but if there's a backlash I can probably shove it under the More Options menu.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Is the creeper option gone for good? By saying that I mean on the front page when u hover over usernames you can't see what they are looking at.

That is almost definitely coming back. I'm using a different tooltip script now, and I had some trouble late in the process getting it to work nicely with that, so I decided to have another look post-launch. I'll give it another try. But I'll be back, even if I have to use a completely different script on the home page. Not the most efficient thing in the world, but I think it's worth it.

Gspan when hovering over:

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The Adventure Starts Here!
Noticed that after posting the last time; should also be fixed.
Yup, all fixed and pretty now on every line! Beautiful! The light-up logo is a stroke of brilliance, by the way.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I may just be looking in the wrong place, but I don't see where you search for movies in the movie lists. Like if you've just watched a movie and you're not sure which lists (if any) it's on, is there no longer a search box for that?

In my profile, I have Goodfellas as my favorite movie. But if you click on the star next to my avatar, it's in 4th. It started doing that before the new design.

In my profile, I have Goodfellas as my favorite movie. But if you click on the star next to my avatar, it's in 4th. It started doing that before the new design.

Try just updating the list...

Remove Goodfellas from the list, then add it back in... then save.

My pic for my faves weren't showing for me, so I did the list again, then saved and it was fine after that.

Might just need a refreshing.