The PPR Jungle

Tools    

In the Beginning...
I don't have Rivers in this league, I have Matt Ryan.

And Ryan's a punk who netted me under 9 points last week and is playing the Philly "Dream Team" secondary this week. Still, I thought he was a safer bet over Newton against Green Bay. Damn. Matty Ice better come through or I'm taking his lunch money.

Tomlinson was so off his game today, but Keller made up for it big time

I have to remember not to get too excited when my opponent still has 4 guys who haven't played yet.

Good win Dex.

At first it looked like I'd lost this week by just over a point, but I just heard that there was a scoring error that originally failed to credit Hakeem Nicks with a 23-yard reception. Once that goes through, it should flip the result of my matchup and make me 2-0. Yay.

Got another trade in the Jungle - Joshua/IronHorse is trading Frank Gore to Freds/Devastators for Arian Foster.

A little surprised as I know how high Fred was on Foster, but he prob wont be worth much for 4-6 games so the trade makes sense.

Yeah, Freds/Devastators definitely got the better end of the deal for now, but who knows it was a gamble. lol. Hopefully Foster becomes the machine he was last year. If not it changes things up a bit lol. gotta live on the edge lol

Well I was 6-1 last week. The lone bad pick was when Spudenators baaaarely lost to the Colts Of Doom. Poor Tater. Alot of close matchups last week, IronHorse squeeked by the Gnomes, Dex beat the Devs plus it was alot closer than I thought it'd be, but the closest matchup was 11 Angry Men beating rauldc14 by less than 2 points.

Macks Zepplins beat me by 40 points and we should all be afraid.

Week 3 Predictions

&feature=related

TONGO vs Devastators
Well me and Fred are pretty evenly matched. V-Jax had an incredible game last week but he may not play sunday. Due to Dallas not having the ability to know who their RBs gonna be monday Ive decided to roll the dice on John "Goalline" Kuhn. Fred will have either Foster or Gore depending when his trade gets thru, and I think either will be enough for him. Devastators devastate the 2010 PPR Jungle Champions!

IronHorse vs Super Pigeon
Id be very surprised Elliott would leave in Jacoby Ford over a returning Sidney Rice. If he does this will cost him the game, and deservedly so. IHorse has a couple glaring roster errors too with Jerome "How many pounds of pot?!" Simpson, and a injured Foster slotted. However you look at the variables in this matchup it looks pretty close. IronHorse win as Dez Bryant rocks Washington

Colts Of Doom vs Team Hannahmals
Colts/Dionne you have some great non-Colt talent on your bench. You can still recover this season. Hannahmals win as nobody ever listens to me

Favre From Over vs Zepplins
Hey did you all hear Brett Favres color commentator for a college football game! All Favre-fare aside he'd be a refreshing color for Monday Night Football, though Gruden would slobber all over him
This matchup is closer than I thought it would be. FFO is playing new sensation Cam Newton, who probably will solidify his awesomeness vs Jacksonville, and Macks Cutler is gonna run for his life vs Green Bay.
FFO still has Welker & Ray Rice, and those 2 are a points explosion waiting to happen. Zepplins have a solid, no holes lineup, but Favre From Over win due to the softer matchups for their guys. This week.

rauldc14s' Mean Machine vs Angry Gnomes
MM has Brees, Andre Johnson, and Britt will probably have an incredible day vs Denver. On the back end of the lineup Gnomes have Branch & All Day, and laugh if you will - a great K & D matchup with her Jets vs the Raiders. Not enough. Mean Machines Brees show how vulnerable Houston is to the pass

Out Of Bubblegum vs Dexual Healing
Andy .... Dalton?! Dex I think Flacco will have a better day vs St Louis but if youd rather try a Cinnci QB vs an underrated San Fran D go right ahead. Its criminal he will probably win anyway as Dexters Healing is a solid lineup of PPR badness waiting to happen. Gum has CJ Spiller slotted. Dex wins, and chews gum while doing it

The Spudenators vs 11 Angry Men
Im afraid to look....well Spuds one bright spot is he has Brady, and 11s Big Ben will have a tougher time vs the Indy D. I think 11s McCoy will earn well, and TB WR Mike Williams will finaly arrive. Sorry Tater. 11 Angry Men are gonna eat you

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Yeah im going with my gut and going with duelin dalton.

Yeah - last week was a week of awesomeness Tongo - and I was surprised - for real!!

I do think this week is a nail-biter for me, what with injuries and whatnot. Let's hope Vick plays - and if Sleezy's up for it, I want CAM NEWTON!! (just dont know what to pay fo the guy, tho. Cutler?? yikes.)

With Antonio Gates out, and Malcom Floyd hurten, i picked up Randy McMichael who is given Tony G a breather this week.

He's a lock for a TD off of play action i think.

With Antonio Gates out, and Malcom Floyd hurten, i picked up Randy McMichael who is given Tony G a breather this week.

He's a lock for a TD off of play action i think.
You'd think, but I grabbed McMichael under the same exact conditions last year and he had a donut game. Complete 0. Randy was used for blocking purposes only.

TONGO vs Devastators
Ive decided to roll the dice on John "Goalline" Kuhn.
Now Im rolling with Montario Hardesty instead of Kuhn. Peyton Hillis has got strep throat and isnt playing. Hoping Hardesty is the next Mendenhall.....he was a 1st round draft pick y'know.

You'd think, but I grabbed McMichael under the same exact conditions last year and he had a donut game. Complete 0. Randy was used for blocking purposes only.
this true, then you dropped him and he scored 2 TD's the next game

nice pickup of hardesty though Rob.

in my cash league.highest combined RB points earns 30 bucks and i had Adrian Peterson, Hillis and Dex Mcluster ready to go.

ouch

(cmon LT )

Tater won! Tater won!

I went 4-3 as PWs Gum beat Dex, Gnomes upset rauldc14 getting their first win, and Tater beat Yodas 11 Angry Men.

Other than the injuries this has been a great 3 weeks of football. Omigosh could you imagine if we held the draft now lol. So many "sure things" sure aint.

That's very true. Too many to name them all.

I'm relieved in the knowledge that had i played Flacco at QB it wouldnt have made a lick of difference vs Gummy.

Onward and Upward as they say.

I just wanna know - who in their right mind plays with a broken hand (even if it IS the "other" one - i mean football IS a contact sport - can you imagine THAT sack?) If I was his wife, I wouldnt let that go down. I see Im going to have work harder this year!