The PPR Jungle

Tools    

Everyone change their team name to Mean Machine......you're going down this year TONGO.
Ah my old buddy Fred. Welcome to the forum Mr Devastator.

On Saturday into Sunday Hurricane Irene is scheduled to hit my area. I guess if I have no power I will not be able to make the draft. I guess I will just go with my rankings and see what happens.

Now there are 4 teams named Mean Machine....lol

I changed mine back. I did not get the desired response from you...lol

I might not be able to make it either and will have to pre-rank. Truly a drag but after yesterday I remembered how long a draft takes beginning to end, and doubt I can commit the time 2 days in a row.

Maybe you guys will have a shot at winning now

What? You're not going to be at your own draft? Booo!!!!

Well, I did this one by the seat of my pants (I was arguing with people while drafting, ha!), but I love the way my team turned out. It's a PPR league and I'm running Hakeem Nicks, Welker and Tampa Mike Williams out there every week, along with McCoy. Boy howdy.

Well I was at the draft the 1st 7 rounds then set up auto draft. Tampa Bay Defense round 8 and Connor Barth round 9 baby! Yeah youi know it! I had the same set up there last year when I won the league. Dont know if I mentioned winning that enough After that though rd 10-15 are frickin fugly. Yahoo cant pick worth a damn. Not even a lil damn

QB Philip Rivers rd1
WR Vincent Jackson rd2 (This duo should have all others beat by season end)
WR Reggie Wayne rd3 (Peyton will be back)
RB Felix Jones rd4 (You know Romo will throw to him plenty)
RB Cedric Benson rd5
TE Owen Daniels (If he can finish a season he'd be an easy top 5 TE)
W/R Lance Moore (#2 target in New Orleans)
K Connor Barth
DEF Tampa Bay

Then look at this #@$!...

Jay Cutler (AUGH!!!!)
CJ Spiller
Ronnie Brown
Denarious Moore (Henh?!)
Todd Heap
Houston Def (Why?! Why in the name of all whys would I want the worst pass defense in the NFL?! AUGH!!!!!)

All whining and howling aside this team looks stronger than my MoFo Mean Machine team.

In the Beginning...
Jay Cutler (AUGH!!!!)
Houston Def (Why?! Why in the name of all whys would I want the worst pass defense in the NFL?! AUGH!!!!!)
Cutler isn't terrible, and you've got Philip Rivers already, so you should be set for all but one week of the season.

Houston, I understand, made some free agent/draft moves to improve their secondary (can't say the same for my Vikings ). Again, you're set well enough with Tampa for most of the year, so it shouldn't be an issue.

In fact, I'm not high on my team at the moment (I missed the first two rounds and Yahoo went RB on both), but I did score Philly's D. It's up for grabs if anyone wants to set me up with a top-flight WR or TE.

Love my team. Charles (again), Wallace, Whitten, Jennings, Stevie Johnson and the most under appreciated back in football in Fred Jackson. I hope C.J.Spiller gets hit by a bus so Jackson has like, 3000 yards this season.

I managed to get my first 3 picks. Foster, Ryan Grant, and Matt Schaub. am happy

I could not bear to see them on my roster even a minute longer, and busted Jay Cutler & Houston to waivers. I dont trust Jay Cutler in a pass intensive offense (he's no Kurt Warner), plus he chokes, so for me no way and Houston will sit there till seasons end Im sure. Theyre all yours!

Juno?! Are you there? Juuuuuuuno?! Im sending you a PM to do an attendance check.

Edit in - I guess Im not since Juno disabled that feature. Guess Ill send Dex a PM instead.

PWs wife almost joined us but Dexter responded to an invite Id already made. So Dexter Riley now has a team in our league called Dexual Healing. Sorry for the chaos and confusion. Ive strangely banned 3 people, and the season hasnt even begun!

First guy was DoomsDayD and he/she returned fromlast year, but I could tell they were absent alot, so I booted them. Next was when Dex gave up his team, and then third when I gave Junos team to him.

A system of cells interlinked
Did Juno leave again?