Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I didn't realize I was that out of touch. The Cap movies have been well executed, but my interest in seeing them stems from the big budget spectacle angle. The character himself is just not that interesting imb.

Even if the trailers for BvS DoJ look to be lesser than that of Cap III, I would still choose BvS for the sake of opening the door on what's to come for DC.

Marvel vs. DC aside, Batman comes across to me as the hero with the largest following. I don't see anyone beating that, unless the movie appears unwatchable.

I didn't realize I was that out of touch. The Cap movies have been well executed, but my interest in seeing them stems from the big budget spectacle angle. The character himself is just not that interesting imb.

Even if the trailers for BvS DoJ look to be lesser than that of Cap III, I would still choose BvS for the sake of opening the door on what's to come for DC.

Marvel vs. DC aside, Batman comes across to me as the hero with the largest following. I don't see anyone beating that, unless the movie appears unwatchable.
The movie appears unwatchable.

I'll still see it in theaters...

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
http://cbsdetroit.files.wordpress.co...s-the-show.mp3

Ummm,he calls to defend his superheroes?This guy is a king!!!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The movie appears unwatchable.

I'll still see it in theaters...

That makes no sense since there's no movie yet lol.
It sure does make sense. Every Uwe Boll film that doesn't yet exist is unwatchable. The concept of some films can make them unwatchable (are they making a Sharknado 3?).

Personally, I think all Snyder's stuff is tolerable at best, except Dawn of the Dead.

It sure does make sense. Every Uwe Boll film that doesn't yet exist is unwatchable. The concept of some films can make them unwatchable (are they making a Sharknado 3?).

Personally, I think all Snyder's stuff is tolerable at best, except Dawn of the Dead.
Don't do it,don't go there again...Just stop.I'm not his biggest fan but he makes good movies...No need to dis him with every chance you get.

Yeah I think you said that before

Snyder is the reason this will soar or fail. Sure aint gonna be the acting power to elevate it, and that falls on Snyder too. He might pull this off, he has it in him.

Sucker Punch was everything wrong about a Zack Snyder movie, all sizzle and no steak. Definition of that is there were 12-15 minutes off super cool looking action (at a level not seen since Cameron), and the rest trite dull shlock. Thing is, he hasnt repeated that mistake, and seems to be striving to be better.

He has a shot. I think you could find a safer director for this vehicle, but if you want the upside, the chance of something truly fantastic, then Zack Snyder is your guy.

He never made fantastic 10/10 movie or something,but he made only one bad movie and he never made same mistake...He is becoming better and I think he is fully in this.

They're filming it now so why will it take them so long to release it? 2016 is too far away.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
They're filming it now so why will it take them so long to release it? 2016 is too far away.
I'm guessing they pushed it back to avoid the 2015 blockbuster avalanche. Between Avengers 2, the Hunger Games finale, reboots for the Terminator and Fantastic Four series, Bond 24, Star Wars 7 (unless it's delayed due to Ford's injury), and I don't remember what else there's a decent chance BvS would underperform. I haven't checked to see if there have been any schedule changes but 2016 looks like a safer bet at the moment.

What does Uwe Boll have to do with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?

And Sharknado 3 will be out by July 2015

What does Uwe Boll have to do with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?

And Sharknado 3 will be out by July 2015
My point was I can declare a film bad before its release.

Because that's how I roll.

My point was I can declare a film bad before its release.

Because that's how I roll.
Well you can but that doesn't mean you are correct...This is getting really stupid,I mean its obvious you want to dislike this and you hate Snyder so much...

Well you can but that doesn't mean you are correct...This is getting really stupid,I mean its obvious you want to dislike this and you hate Snyder so much...
Well, I guess I'll just suppress my opinion because it's different than yours...

Well, I guess I'll just suppress my opinion because it's different than yours...
It would be good for you to start suppressing an opinion youve stated over and over and over.

We don't need to hear that opinion whenever someone post something in this thread,people mostly post news and we talk about it...But whenever someone update this thread you are there to say how much you hate Snyder and how much you dislike this movie.Also disliking something not yet made is...Well let's not go there...And comparing this to some crappy movies is really wrong...I hate every Twilight movie before it gets made but comparing that to this would be awful.We all talk about news but you talk like you already watched it.

This is a tad dramatic. The whole point is that your opinion isn't an opinion about the actual movie--it's an opinion about a couple of promotional images and conjecture.

You can say you don't think it'll be good--and indeed, you already have. But saying it isn't good before it exists sounds like another way to say "hey, I still think this!" without it sounding as superfluous as literally repeating yourself. I'm not sure I see the point of reaffirming that disdain with every piece of news that comes out.

looks allright and i'm looking forward to see it