MoFo Fantasy Baseball '11 - The Trade Thread

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Haha. That rocks, Dex. I think you may be right!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Nice offer Yoda but right now Im all set on pitching (I think). David Price is the exception but no Im not giving up CarGon even in a slump Dex.
Well here goes another epic one hopefully. I just love blue chip trades

rauldc14 Ill give you Carlos Gonzalez & Wandy Rodriguez for Evan Longoria. Offer is sent.

Willing to trade Prado and Rasmus for a big pitcher. Any takers?
im not interested in Prado. bu will send Marcum for Rasmus.

offer sent

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
If your looking for an outfielder or 2, I am willing to trade any of mine. Holliday, Soriano, Rasmus, Prado, Infante, Fuld, or Heyward. Lots of depth for me there.

Yoda Ill give you Carlos Gonzalez, Jose Tabata, and Gaby Sanchez for Albert Pujols.

The offers sent.

Ah well it was worth a try.

To make it official me and Yoda made a deal - BJ Upton & Lilly for McCutchen. Done!

If your looking for an outfielder or 2, I am willing to trade any of mine. Holliday, Soriano, Rasmus, Prado, Infante, Fuld, or Heyward. Lots of depth for me there.
what are you looking for regarding a trade for Holliday?

Ah well it was worth a try.

To make it official me and Yoda made a deal - BJ Upton & Lilly for McCutchen. Done!
Man, I hope Cutch turns it around. When he started slow I wasn't really worried; I still assume the average will come back, though it's looking less and less like he'll crank 25+ homers and might have to settle for something in the teens again. He's also getting caught stealing almost as much as he's succeeding, which is just as worrisome.

But as I said to Tongs, my pitching's in great shape and my offense is in injury-related shambles, so any high-risk, high-reward gambles I can take on hitters, I have to go with.

G'luck with both guys. Upton should steal a bunch of bases for you, score a fair number of runs, and even give you decent power. Lilly should probably improve and be his old steady self; he's bounced back and forth so far, for whatever reason, but his track record is pretty impeccable on decent-ness.

Legitimately, I'd be looking for a 1B,2B,SS or an absolute stand out pitcher.
would Trevor Cahill qualify?

5-0 38 K 1.79 era 1.12 WHIP

what are you looking for regarding a trade for Holliday?
Legitimately, I'd be looking for a 1B,2B,SS or an absolute stand out pitcher.
would Trevor Cahill qualify?

5-0 38 K 1.79 era 1.12 WHIP

Offer rejected. ok. if Cahill doesn't qualify for Outstanding, who does?

Cahill does qualify, but he was a 10th round pick and Holliday was 2nd round. It's too early to discredit the rounds people were taken in. Now Cahill and Capps for Holliday on the other hand....

While researching a trade offer I found an oddity. Tim Linecums listed O-Rank was 23 and his actual rank is the same number at 23. LOL! Yahoo can be right for once.

Cahill does qualify, but he was a 10th round pick and Holliday was 2nd round. It's too early to discredit the rounds people were taken in. Now Cahill and Capps for Holliday on the other hand....
Really, you are giveing credence to the draft rounds?

Cahill played for the A's and wasnt well known.

I would have offered CC Sabathia, but i feel as though Cahill is the best pitcher on my staff. Not to mention is the 5th best pitcher this season. as it happens, Holliday is the 5th best OF.

And no, I'm not throwing in a #1 closer.

Dustin/rauldc14/Dynamic Dynamite Ive contacted you a bazillion times to see if you would like BJ Upton & Drew Stubbs for Longo. Would you please respond.

I'm gonna dogpile and rudely chime in to say that I, too, have had a tad bit of trouble getting Dustin's attention on trade matters from time to time. Stop paying attention to important offline things, or whatever! This is PRETEND baseball on the INTERNET! It must be your first priority, obviously.

Sorry about the delays, I've had a busy weekend lol. But I'll try my best to keep up on it. Tongo, you should have gotten a message from me.

I havent gotten a message (yet) but seriously thank you Dustin for whatever response nonetheless.

Pedro Alvarez & Jose Tabata are on the block!

Yeah they both suck real bad right now, but nows the time to buy! You must ask yourself Mr Customer - Do you believe these 2 ballplayers will never recover this season, and never to play good baseball again?! Oh think how you will brag in how dumb ol Tongo traded out of spazzy frustration again, and your roster thrives because of it. This is where you go from boy to man, sieze the untapped power from my roster, and learn me on the ways of good fantasy baseball!

Open to offers, but hoping for a 2nd or 3rd baseman and a steady relief pitcher.