I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Bit of an inside joke. SC isn't that malicious. He can be a prick sometimes but he's not that nasty.

The joke is that this thread was started years ago, and keeps coming back like some sort of plague

Well, she did have cancer, and maybe I'm being a prick, but a harmless one, like Rodent said. I like to laugh at the absurd, at the hard things in life, to make it all less frightening/weaker than it is. Unfortunately not many get what I try to do. Poor things.

I must have missed those posts about that.
That sucks, Dani. My friend recently lost his Dad to cancer. Funeral was last week in fact.
Seen a few people over the years die from it.

Cancer is sh*t.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Bit of an inside joke. SC isn't that malicious. He can be a prick sometimes but he's not that nasty.

The joke is that this thread was started years ago, and keeps coming back like some sort of plague
\
I didn't even realise it was SC. I just saw the avatar and wondered who was throwing cancer at me in this rather strange thread after I got dogpiled in another thread, and wondered what the hell was going on.

I didn't even realise it was SC. I just saw the avatar and wondered who was throwing cancer at me in this rather strange thread after I got dogpiled in another thread, and wondered what the hell was going on.
Oh. My Bane avatar must have scared you. I changed personas.

I must have missed those posts about that.
That sucks, Dani. My friend recently lost his Dad to cancer. Funeral was last week in fact.
Seen a few people over the years die from it.

Cancer is sh*t.
Yes it is, rattus. I'm sorry for your loss. Hugs to your friend. I also lost my dad to the bastard big C, and my mum. It's a prick of a disease.

BTW, Captain Spaulding doesn't really have cancer. At least, I hope he doesn't. I was goofing around again. You know, that cute guy with all the long, curly, dark hair? Doesn't have cancer. So he still has all of that hair. I assume.

Can I tell you something, please?

I Love You, dteam6.

Yes. I absolutely do.

I love you.

I Love You, dteam6!!

And I hope you love me, too.

Very, very much.
Whoa! What did I just stumble upon here?!

Everybody loves dteam6...didn't you know that?
That's actually true. I have lovely little following of posters crushing on me back on IMDB...or was it that they wanted to CRUSH me? I always get it mixed up.

BTW, Captain Spaulding doesn't really have cancer. At least, I hope he doesn't. I was goofing around again. You know, that cute guy with all the long, curly, dark hair? Doesn't have cancer. So he still has all of that hair. I assume.

well you really are a real bastard. How disgusting to joke about that. OK I'm out. Jesus christ I thought this was a civilised place.

well you really are a real bastard. How disgusting to joke about that. OK I'm out. Jesus christ I thought this was a civilised place.
Oh dear. I feel like I'm living in Seinfeld.

I'm not sure what happened here but I have to concur--cancer is NEVER something to joke about.
My wife actually had thyroid cancer and, by the grace of God and good doctors, she made a full recovery but, as a side effect, had her entire thyroid removed. She's cancer free but doesn't have a thyroid and has to take thyroid supplements for the rest of her life. She's bound to those pills for life and would die if ever we couldn't lay our hands on them. That's an unfair and lifelong burden she must carry.
I'm so sorry for whatever cancer situation you went/are going through.

Oh dear. I feel like I'm living in Seinfeld.
Who jokes about cancer?

Who jokes about cancer?
While true, cancer probably isn't the safest subject to joke about, I'm positive he didn't mean it maliciously, right before that he'd told me how he liked Dani in PM's..

Plus you never know, he may have his own story where joking about it is his way of saying "F-You cancer"

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KISS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus you never know, he may have his own story where joking about it is his way of saying "F-You cancer"
I really didn't mean anything malicious. Dani has survived cancer -- I think that's amazing. Sadly, cancer is something that happens to .... probably almost everybody eventually, you know? Why not laugh about it to an extent if you can? It's like death - another thing that's gonna come to all of us. There's jokes about getting fat, jokes about getting old, jokes about having pimples, jokes about losing hair. There's jokes about cancer. Cancer is a reality. I do believe in being respectful to people, but cancer is absolutely something that can be joked about. And if you seriously think it can't, I think you're the one with the problem.