The Upgrade Bug Report Thread

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Something tells me you already know the answer to that.

Man, I hate Internet Explorer 7. I have to change it, don't I?!?

I use fire fox! No more hassle. I have others things to deal with. lol

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Something tells me you already know the answer to that.

Man, I hate Internet Explorer 7. I have to change it, don't I?!?
Nah, I just need to know so I know which browser to test any fixes on. I have a copy of IE 6 installed on my work computer, so I'll have to fiddle with this tomorrow.

My shouts disappear into cyberspace and don't appear in the shoutbox. I tried it this a.m. and just now...I got nuthin'. Not a big deal really, since I rarely go there.
I assume you're using Firefox 2? If so, did you try a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5), as mentioned earlier in the thread? There's a new JavaScript file that fixes the FF2 issue, but you need to force your browser to load the new version.

Nah, I just need to know so I know which browser to test any fixes on. I have a copy of IE 6 installed on my work computer, so I'll have to fiddle with this tomorrow.
OK, great, but take your time. It can be added to your "later on" list of things.

hey dest - I use both IE7 an FF2/3 (sometimes both at the same time). Makes life SO much easier, because some pages (other than here, I mean) that wont load in IE7, load in FF and vice versa.

plus its easy to download it!

ouch! I must be a freak, because I also have Opera, and will prolly get Safari for windows. Opera is....nice enough. Basic. So what do you do - just make do with IE7?

I'm not sure what you mean by "make do". I use it. Although it's version 6 that I use. It was version 7, the latest one that I know of, that I didn't/don't like.

yeah - but I think vista comes with IE7 preinstalled. I've rolled my XP laptop back to IE6 before, but I've never tried it with vista. I actually have a love/hate relationship with FireFox ver 3, and rolled back to FF2 because of it.

ah well. it is what it is! best of luck with that.

Okay, Movie Lists and Favorite Movies should be appearing on your posts again. I should have the "Edit Favorite Movies" page up shortly.
I'll never be able to make a top ten favorites list. I just can not make up my mind.
I will try to get my movie lists back up sometime in the near future, though.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I'll never be able to make a top ten favorites list. I just can not make up my mind.
I will try to get my movie lists back up sometime in the near future, though.

Hey Destiny I am the same way.

Nope, wasn't just you. Was fiddling with some things; should be fixed now, though.
OK. I looked around first, to make sure it hadn't already been brought to your attention. I accidentally went into the "Movie Forum Upgrade" thread, or something like that. I couldn't find but one post from me, and it hadn't been posted in in three days. I thought I was losing it. Maybe I should come back later.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm not sure what you mean by "make do". I use it. Although it's version 6 that I use. It was version 7, the latest one that I know of, that I didn't/don't like.
Give K-Meleon a try. I've got no idea if it's MoFo-friendly because I don't use it any more but it's a clean, fast, lightweight browser.

Link

For the Firefox people who occasionally encounter a page that displays better in IE, there's IE Tab.

Hey Destiny didn't you have a favorite movie list? Or am I loosing it. LOL
I'm thinking you lost it a long time ago.

Welcome to my club.

Give K-Meleon a try. I've got no idea if it's MoFo-friendly because I don't use it any more but it's a clean, fast, lightweight browser.

Link
OK, I'll give it a try. Thanks!

I am curious. It says Profile Picture: in our privacy settings, and we can choose either friends, registered members, or everyone. Is this something we have yet? I don't see a place for it, or the albums, in our profile page. I'm assuming we don't have them yet, but will either of them come to be? I ask because I've never been a fan of sharing pictures on-line. For the most part, anyway. It's too public. This I would do. Since I can set it to friends only.