Avatars & Profile Banners: The Making of . . .

Tools    

What the lady in the pink is from sin city? Thats a horrible pic and I cant look at it!!! LOL.
Destiny babe you rock thank you ! You have some really cool ones that I've seen so far love em!
Thank you, and I'm going to crack up if that's a woman.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
The second one? Am I the only one seeing the freaky looking man in pink?
No, apparently you're both seeing it. But... it's still showing Jessica Alba in her Sin City get-up for me

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Dude whatever that thing is its yucky and I hate looking at it! Hey Des do you have any pretty blondes from the 40s?

No, apparently you're both seeing it. But... it's still showing Jessica Alba in her Sin City get-up for me
Can you host it somewhere else, and repost it for me?

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Dude whatever that thing is its yucky and I hate looking at it! Hey Des do you have any pretty blondes from the 40s?
As I said it's clearly a hotlinking replacement. I removed it. It was originally Alba from Sin City.

Ok, great

For the Dead Alive scene, I'd like from 0:17 to 0:35. I've decided I prefer this to the Goodfellas avatar, so no need for that. Repped.

No worries. I saw it. I'll make it as well. I'm going back and forth from working in my house, and working on these.

LT, yep, I can find that easily. I have some, but they don't move. I will search on-line in a bit.

Also, when you all want certain types of avatars, it can help if you do an image search, and add GIF to whatever you type in for your search. Like mermaid pictures GIF . . .

Love it but not an Alba fan.......hot blondes! It is pretty rad though!

OK, you disturbed, little man. You forgot to tell me the allowed size of that board. Here, it is 110 by 90, with a 241 KB allowed.

The wide-screen avatar is 303 KB. The other is 375 KB. If you want as much of that scene as possible, then I should delete screen-shots from the wide-screen version. Either way, let me know which one you want, whether you want more deleted from the beginning of the scene, or the end, and what that other message board allows.

p.s. This was me when that scene got going . . .

You should watch some movies with Pyro.

OK, so I started with these, which weren't animated.

Then I got distracted, for the most part. I am finally done.
How many people do you know that garden at 11 p.m.!?!
Anyway . . .

Three, to four of the animated avatars are no longer working. It has happened before, and I haven't a clue why it happens. I'll figure it out, eventually.

A system of cells interlinked
Damn - Someone is prolific!

Ok I love all of these!!!! MERMAIDS sooooo coool want em fpr am avatar now !