Animated Film Tournament

Tools    

I can do without another nom, I suppose.
No need to dramatically fall on your sword mate . Was only asking if people didn't think they could manage another one, i don't want anyone to put themselves out of the running for other reasons, you are a sweetheart though . The randomizer will be our god

Not seen so far:

Rock and Rule
Fantastic Planet (Animation List)
Wrinkles (never heard of it)
The Wind Rises (Animation List)
Ernest and Celestine
Yellow Submarine (Animation List)
From Up On Poppy Hill
Batman: Year One
Whisper of the Hear (Animation List)
Akira (Animation List)
Megamind

Should be at 96% on the Animation List after this

I just checked my Animation List expecting it to be embarrassingly low, but it's actually at 57% which is much better than the 10% I was expecting haha.

Out of CiCi's noms, I've only seen Beauty and the Beast and Howl's Moving Castle. Hadn't heard of Poppy Hill or Garden of Words.

Have you really never seen Up or Ratatouille Cosmic?
Nope, neither. There is a copy of Up on Bluray/DVD in the house though, and I've heard quite a bit about it. I didn't have any interest in seeing Ratatouille when it came out, but I've since met a few people who like it.

Let the night air cool you off
I've seen these:

Wall-E - Camo
The Wrong Trousers - Camo
Bambi - Camo (When I was a kid, so I don't know if I will vote on it)
How To Train Your Dragon - Camo
Princess Mononoke - Cosmic
Fantastic Planet - Raul
Porco Rosso - Raul
Fantastic Mr. Fox - Raul
Up - Raul
Aladdin - Raul (Same as Bambi)
Finding Nemo - Raul
Grave of the Fireflies - Cricket
Animal Farm - Cricket (Okay, so I haven't seen it... but I have read the book... that counts, right?)
Rango - Cricket
Ratatouille - Miss Vicky
Mary and Max. - Miss Vicky
Paprika - Miss Vicky
Wreck-It Ralph - Miss Vicky
Ernest and Celestine - Miss Vicky
Charlotte's Web - Miss Vicky
Lady and the Tramp - Swan (Same as Aladdin)
A Town Called Panic - Swan
Fritz the Cat - Swan
Beauty & The Beast - CiCi
Whisper Of The Heart - CiCi
The Garden of Words - CiCi

I like most of these at least a little bit. I think only a couple of them I didn't care for.

I was going to nominate A Town Called Panic and Whisper of the Heart. I thought for sure I'd be able to but other people have decent taste too apparently.

My noms

The Illusionist (2010)
Only Yesterday (1991)
It's Such a Beautiful Day (2012) - Not to be confused with the short of the same name, as this is the three shorts edited into a single feature length film
Inside Out (2015)
Akira (1988)
Can I nominate Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Or is that too much live-action?

I haven't seen any of JJ's noms, other than Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (assuming he is nominating it). I turned on Akira to watch for the Sci-Fi Countdown, but turned it off to do something else and haven't gotten around to it again...yet.

Roger Rabbit counts, it's the main reason i brought it up. With JJ nominating Akira that means i'll be at 97% on the Animation List provided i actually watch them.

I'm very surprised something hasn't been picked yet especially since at least two of the members are massive fans of it:

WARNING: "Don't Look!" spoilers below
Spirited Away

Okay just randomized you guys. If anyone really doesn't want an extra one tell me because it's going to break my heart telling the two who missed out
Can't have hearts being broken so I'll go without an extra one Camo - and honestly that's not me symbolically falling on my sword