Lets Talk Football

Tools    

yes. one win in ten games. Constant poor performance with fans feeling disgruntled at not only no success but a lack of effort and the teamwork that we were always so proud of when I was young.
All Everton fans live with the extreme highs and lows, disappointments and delights just even in the space of a few days, but this afternoon we are in heaven

The team are on fire. Lukaku is smiling, Koeman is over the moon and both teenagers Tom Davies (his uncle will be proud of him) and Ade Lookman score their first goals,

4-0 against Man City, how sweet . Feel like crying

my day could only be made better by Man U thrashing Liverpool

my day could only be made better by Man U thrashing Liverpool
Yeah, that would've made my day, too. Sadly it wasn't to be.

Anyone just watch the Liverpool v Swansea game? Wonderful second half for all the right reasons.

Does anyone thing City will turn up tonight and turn Spurs over?

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Nice day! Hull City beated Liverpool, Marco Silva is just amazing!!!

And FC Porto beated Sporting Lisbon, and is now on 1st place (with an extra game). 6 months ago nobody believed we would be a threat to anyone this year, 3 months ago we were proving those suspicions but it's amazing how the team has been recovering lately! Don't know what will happen, but I'm proud of the team already!!!

2 minutes away from the ending, Casillas did this:

http://www.vsports.pt/vod/34954/m/26...d4218f114deb66

Legend in my own mind
What the hell happened in Paris tonight???
The Barca doctor forgot the bag of drugs.

It felt good to watch Barcelona get played off the park.

Dortmund had so many chances that it's amazing they couldn't find the back of the net. Aubameyang was shambolic.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I hope Barca recovers on the home match. Teams like PSG disgust me! It would be epic if Barca won 5-0!

About Dortmund, I doubt they will have the same bad luck on the next match!

Arsenal got pounded. So many terrible performances from them.

It looks like Real Madrid did just enough to advance, but you can never be sure. An exciting second leg in Napoli is in store.

What an entertaining week of Champions League this was. 4/4 home teams coming out on top. Dear I say all of these are now favorites to go through? In particular, I would think, Bayern and PSG are as good as through. Real Madrid are likely to keep the tie in their favor as well. The Benfica fixture is a little more tricky, but I do believe they'll get an away goal in Germany and overcome Dortmund. Not conceding an away goal in Lisbon was huge for Benfica. I'd love to see them sending out Dortmund in spite of being German myself. As it is now, I see the following teams in the semi-finals:

Bayern, Real, PSG, Juventus. Would be really cool. Top teams from Germany, Spain, France and Italy. One fixture I hope we'll see later in this tournament is Bayern taking on PSG. Advanced and conservative total football against a more modern total football.

What the hell happened in Paris tonight???
The feelgood story of the year.

United dominated after the first goal, but we were arsehole lucky to get the goals we did., Not that we didn't deserve them, but the pen and the foul for the freekick never were and St. E should've had a pen, too.

Pogba and Martial were electric, though.

Wowow, I watched the Leverkusen game, but that is quite the scoreline. City and Monaco scoring goals like few others (if I'm not mistaken, Monaco has the best attack in Europe right now by goals scored). Felt Leverkusen deserved more from the other game. Very even, but Atletico is one effective team. That tie is sadly as good as settled.

The City/Monaco game was amazing. Even for a United fan.

And Leicester might've just made this tie a little interesting.

Easy win for United today and, if the tie wasn't over after the first leg, it was after that goal in the second. Still slightly worried though, as United should've scored at least a couple more. I'm already looking forward to United next season. We should be real contenders for the title.

Juve putting Porto out by the looks of it. neiba won't be happy.

Must be doin sumthin right
Poor Southampton. That was a great league cup final but watching the halfhearted celebration crystallized what a piddling trophy it is. What's the point of two domestic cups again? Ibra chose his last two leagues well in terms of padding his trophy count