2016 NFL Pick'em League

Tools    

As a football fan, I want to see Pats-Steelers. As a Pats fan, the Steelers terrify me and have since day 1. I think one of those teams is the SB winner.

So the Defense Worked for Falcons that Seahwks use to be Famous for. I think its painfully clear that Wilson may get them too the playoffs each season but without Lynch they wont get farther then a game or 2.

Why would it be a stunner if the favorite won?
Its A Stunner because The CHiefs stink in the playoffs and Its The Steelers. Steelers and New England are teams you fear too play in the AFC you ask any AFC coach and my feeling is because Chiefs were smoked so badly in the regular season it means Steelers could lose the game which happens alot when teams beat one team in regular season.

Turned on the game just in time to see the INT. Ouch.

Don't think they were gonna win, but having the ball, at midfield, down 11, is at least very much in the game. Considerably less so now.

I see this all the time and I don't understand it. A team, in this case Dallas, is down late by 15, so they need 2 tds and a 2 point conversion. They always seem to go for the extra point on the first td. Isn't it better to go for 2 on the first td, so there's time to adjust strategy if it's unsuccessful?

Bummer for the Cowboys, who had good reason to think they could've won it all this year. Definitely thought people were sleeping on the Pack, though.

I have no idea who will win next week between GB and Atlanta. They both look unstoppable. I think we have a very exciting Super Bowl in store as long as it doesn't include KC.

Hope the Packers win the Superbowl. I know the Cowboys are generally hated (or maybe it's just their fans i dunno) but i would've been rooting for them if they won the game too.

Let the night air cool you off
I guess I'll be rooting for the Falcons to win the Super Bowl now. I hate sports so much. I hope somebody reading this right now feels my pain next week.

Are there any Falcons fans here? Because if there is and Pittsburgh win tonight then the final four are supported by regulars here; Cricket - Patriots, Yoda - Steelers, Raul - Packers.