What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

I got for good luck my black tooth.
How was The Jacket and how much did The Pacifier suck?

Originally Posted by Lance McCool
Be Cool -
I agree, however, the one bright spot I found in this movie was the performance of Andre 3000 from Outkast. I thought he was really quite funny unlike everyone else in this movie. Does anyone agree?

Hitch

Cute and funny. Sometimes the humor was a little too cheap, and one scene really bothered me for mostly nitpicking reasons, but overall, it's a good laughing-type movie.

"Be Cool"

so not cool, lame film

watch "Get Shorty" again and forget they made a sequel

watch award-winning movies free online

tales from the underground

"I can't help it..."
Bubba Ho-Tep - finally released here, damn, distributors suck.
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

Originally Posted by liam5000
Bubba Ho-Tep - finally released here, damn, distributors suck.
Was it good? I just got that in the mail and will bewatching it tonight

Originally Posted by Escape
I saw cursed last night. It was so bad it was actually funny. One example of this would be:

WARNING: "cursed" spoilers below
Where the werewolf gave the girl the middle finger after she insulted it.
I laughed for about ten minutes at how big a pile of warewolf crap this movie was after I saw it. It had some of the worst dialogue ever.
" Let's get out of here before we get the homo stain! " I predicted this would be the worst movie of the year but I think the pacifier will give this one a run for it's money

Neutral Milk Hotel
Originally Posted by Strummer521
No, it did not sir. The ending tacking a current hot issue in a way that showed both sides of the argument and the way the characters responded to the situation made them seem much more real. This ending put a new twist on the typical sports movie and boosted the film up from good ( although cliched ) to great.
IMO, it did sir. So Clint eastwood gets away with what he did? Ya right. Its just not realistic. Sure the rest of the movie was good ill give it that but the end was just plain dissapointing.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Originally Posted by AlterEgoCinema
"Be Cool"

so not cool, lame film

watch "Get Shorty" again and forget they made a sequel

What was so 'not cool' about Be Cool????? I enjoyed it. People are saying it's bad and I wanna hear why.

Originally Posted by jrs
What was so 'not cool' about Be Cool????? I enjoyed it. People are saying it's bad and I wanna hear why.
It went so slow. Vince Vaughn was funny for 3/4 of the film but his black jive talk got old in the last 1/4. They added things in there that didn't need to be there such as the dance scene between Travolta and Uma Therman. Probably trying to get back the chemistry they had in Pulp Ficiton. Also, enough with the singing. They practically played two music videos in the movie. One to me is too much but two? Yeeesh.
To me, the movie just didn't have a nice flow to it. It just had me looking at my watch every 15 minutes.

Originally Posted by jrs
The Jacket
What did you think of the ending?

WARNING: "the jacket" spoilers below
Was he supposed to continue living in the future with the girl? How could he if his body died?

I ate all your bees.
Hitch - All in all a decent film. I think they could have done more with it and I did not really like Eva Mendes but Will Smith and Kevin James were great.

I saw Spanglish a couple of weeks ago. It so wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

-Grosse Point Blank

The Pacifier: Went with the family and a million of their friends. A decent family picture with a few good laughs, but not one I would reccomend for a date or a night out with the boys. Although everytime Diesel paraded around in his towel all I heard was sighs from all the women, so maybe not too bad for a night out with the girls.

"I can't help it..."
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Was it good? I just got that in the mail and will bewatching it tonight
Yeh, I quite enjoyed it. Campbell was awesome! What'd you think of it?

The Aviator - It was decent.

To Escape and jrs.....just saw Be Cool today. had time to kill. It killed time for sure, but, I thought it was cool. Just as cool as any self-promotion hollywood spoof which is actually a huge example of itself.......hey, I enjoyed it, then enjoyed a beer (one of those ginseng/caffeine hybrids and damn I looked COOL!) and I showed off my bling the whole time....

ps it was a Bud...