250 Of Camo's Favourites

→ in
Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Yeah, i dunno then. Swan says Freddy is coming up for him too so i don't have a clue what it is.

I just checked it on two different computers and three different cell phones, and it's coming up as Freddy on one computer and one cell phone, but as the settings screenshot on one computer and two phones.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Have you seen The Only Son if so what did you think of it?.
The Only Son -

Late Spring -

Have fun!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

61.Star Wars (George Lucas, 1977)

62.Once Upon A Time In The West (Sergio Leone, 1968)

63.Ugetsu Monogatari (Kenji Mizoguchi, 1953)

64.Night of the Hunter (Charles Laughton, 1955)

65.2001: A Space Oddysey (Stanley Kubrick, 1968)

I used to love Star Wars but not as much anymore. OUATITW was fantastic but it didn't stay with me. Ugetsu was very good but not a personal favorite. Wasn't crazy about Night of the Hunter but want to see it again. Don't like 2001 but am trying it again this week.

Let the night air cool you off
This list is moving fast and furious. A lot of good stuff so far. I'll just single out one movie since my last post here: 2001. At any given time it can be my favorite movie.

2001 is in my top 10, probably always will be. The Night of the Hunter is easily my favorite film from the 50's, and A New Hope to me is the best of the Star Wars movies. Lots of great stuff there.

66.Capturing The Friedmans (Andrew Jarecki, 2003)

67.Seven Samurai (Akira Kurosawa,1954)

68.Army of Shadows (Jean-Pierre Melville, 1969)

69.Hearts of Darkness: A Filmmaker's Apocalypse ( Eleanor Coppola, George Hickenlooper, Fax Bahr, 1991)

70.This Is Spinal Tap (Rob Reiner, 1984)

Good set. Army Of Shadows is by far my favorite in there though. Still gotta see Spinal Tap. It's coming up in my Netflix que. I have been on a bit of a Guest kick lately.

Good set. Army Of Shadows is by far my favorite in there though. Still gotta see Spinal Tap. It's coming up in my Netflix que. I have been on a bit of a Guest kick lately.
Spinal Tap is the only Guest film i've seen. Need to get to the others soon as Spinal Tap was hilarious.

Spinal Tap is the only Guest film i've seen. Need to get to the others soon as Spinal Tap was hilarious.
I just watched Guffman a couple nights ago. Not my fave so far but gives Guest the best chance to shine, and he does. Still going to rewatch Best In Show since it has been a long time too. I am enjoying the dry humor, right up my alley. Willard knocks it out of the park every time, big part or small.

Ugetsu (Kenji Mizoguchi, 1953)...I really liked this one, much more than any of Kurosawa's movies that I've seen so far.

Night of the Hunter (Charles Laughton, 1955)...Awesome it would be on my list too.

2001: A Space Odyssey (Stanley Kubrick, 1968)...So would this one.

This Is Spinal Tap
(Rob Reiner, 1984)..This one wouldn't be making my list...but I still had tons of fun watching it. Not sure how I would feel now about it.