Animated Film Tournament

Tools    

Yes, I was going to nominate that as it is my favorite animated of all time. Figured Guap would nominate it,
Is Guap part of this? Wouldn't surprise me, he shoehorns his way into everything Animated. Bet i'll wake up tomorrow and he's took over as host.

I think he left guys...

Oh, I just come back, I will get with the shorts in a moment Camou, but first what is this? I mean, the rules, nominate a movie and then watch an vote each week right?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Guaps noms:
Japanese traveling Pants
Rice is a great side dish
Patlabor 4.5 the tv show
Care Bears vs. Powder Puff Skirts
Spirited Away TV Series 32.8
The 18 year old PMMM fan

I think he left guys...

Oh, I just come back, I will get with the shorts in a moment Camou, but first what is this? I mean, the rules, nominate a movie and then watch an vote each week right?
We've actually got all the people who are to nominate, sorry man you missed out by about an hour . You can still watch and vote on the matches though.

Oh, ok. At least it wasn't because I was late this time this was 1 day ago so I won't take it as I'm late. I would gladly vote! Hope this time I know more movies, I sucked at the TV Tornament

Actually, i'll give tat the extra noms. I forgot all about those. Then ten of us will have 6 nominations and Cosmic will have four, sorts that problem out.
Cool! Thanks a lot . How many do I have to nominate, or is it as many as I want? (with a Max. of course)

Edit: I just saw the pm

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
should be fun; I'll be popping in to vote when I can

Well it wasn't hard to find 6 animated movies I absolutely love :

The Emperor's New Groove
Meet the Robinsons
Megamind
9 (2009)
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Atlantis: The Lost Empire

ONly thing that took me time was to chooce the fonts .