Happy Anniversary Chypmunk!

Tools    

Happy Anniversary Chyp!, Glad you're here! and I hope you enjoy your very own, 50's B monster movie poster

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	newone.jpg
Views:	1115
Size:	178.5 KB
ID:	27806   Click image for larger version

Name:	Chypmunk.jpg
Views:	935
Size:	181.8 KB
ID:	27827  

Thanks - coulda sworn I joined in December though

Love the B-poster CR - I really must try to fit that fillum in for the sci-fi list

/thread now pls

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Happy Anniversy, Chyp!!

Glad to have you hanging out!

Oh yeah, I'm extremely late, and I don't mean I'm pregnant. I am sooo behind on these threads, and even though I didn't mean to go back this far, there is noooo way in hell I'd miss Mr. Chypies thread. I wuv ya, man. Even though you're being a butt, and laying out of my latest music thread.

Moving on . . .

So, two years, ah?!? I had no idea. I would have thought you'd been here for a lot longer. God knows you're old enough. OK, I'm done teasing you. It has been a lot of fun knowing you. You are a very nice person, and a great friend. Maybe one day your wife will join. She's got to be an amazing person. She's stayed married to you, right!?! OK, I promise I'm done. You're going to get me back really bad for this, now aren't you? Well my dear, once again, it's been great knowing you, and here's to many more years just like this one. Well, maybe not just like it. Anyways, stay gold!