Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi

Tools    

Rian Johnson is directing. One very important detail is known.
Yeah. And he's a good choice.

I must have missed that bit about the director
Cheers Sean...

Yeah, loving all these hits of info that are coming out. Making me excited.

A little bit of wee just came out.

Master of My Domain
I don't know who Donnie Yen is, but I'm pretty sure that's Rowan Atkinson.
Rodent is baffled that SC doesn't know who Donnie Yen is. That's why he posted the pic of Atkinson.

Wait... Donnie Yen gets to play a f*cking Jedi? This movie is badass already. Shut up and take my money you big Hollywood distributors!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't know who Donnie Yen is, but I'm pretty sure that's Rowan Atkinson.
Rodent is baffled that SC doesn't know who Donnie Yen is. That's why he posted the pic of Atkinson.

I don't know much about Rowan Atkinson either. I think the only movie that I've seen him in was Rat Race, and I'm not even sure that he was in that movie. (I think he was the guy who kept falling asleep.)

It's meant to represent someone looking at SC like he's, well, like he's a member of a Movie Forum who doesn't know who Donnie Yen is...

I only know Donnie Walhberg, Donnie Darko and Donnie from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Master of My Domain
It's meant to represent someone looking at SC like he's, well, like he's a member of a Movie Forum who doesn't know who Donnie Yen is...
Even guests who view "Does Forrest Gump have AIDS?" on a daily basis know who Donnie Yen is,

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I guess I'm in the same boat, because I'm a member of a Movie Forum who doesn't know who Donnie Yen is.