2013 MoFo Fantasy Football Trading Block

Tools    

Well I traded Doug Martin to Yoda for Randall Cobb. Martin may or may not be back this year, and Cobb may be back for week 15. Were trading crapshoots, but I like Cobbs numbers this season over Martins. Not Martins fault its just the club he plays for that's competely sucking this year.

Yeah, makes sense. Cobb's a better bet to play again this year, but a worse bet to play again this regular season, so why not. Maybe I'll get lucky.

You two are a couple of crazy people. Weird, crazy people.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Put out some gutsy offers to 5 people. First to accept is going to get a potential steal while I focus on short term stability.

Report: Bucs eye Week 10 return for Doug Martin

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fan...69/doug-martin

Auuuuuuuuugh!!! I can see how a teams optimistic, say theyre hoping Martin could still come back this season, but 2 weeks?! 2 weeks!!??? Gaugh!

That'd be nice, though I might be out of the running by then anyway. Of course, they also say they're going to shut him down if he has any setbacks. But as far as late season Hail Marys go, I'll take it.

After losing Moreno to a dog dumb trade I made with Dex, and now Martin if he ends up playing week 10-16 (and again this is smelling dog dumb on my part), I wonder if I still got the juice to get deep in the playoffs now.

So Im gonna go with Pierre Thomas in the flex, but am very curious if Jonathan Stewart has any of that All Day Mojo when returning from 2 ankle surgeries in week 10. He definitely is an every down back, normally. I mightve struck gold with an RB off waivers again.

Anyone on my team is open for a trade, yes that includes Drew Brees, Adrian Peterson, Larry Fitzgerald, but only if the right deal comes along.

I have offers out to Dexter & LTIZZY. No I aint telling what they are this time. Im in top secret lockdown mode till my masterpiece is complete.

So do I hold tight on the narrow possibility of a playoff spot, or blow the whole thing up? BURN IT TO THE GROUND!

If anybody gets a dramatic trade offer from me this week, you'll know why.

Got a no from the Sookies. At the least I was gonna offer Adrian Peterson to Lisa for Calvin Johnson, but I guess she doesnt want to trade away Johnson even if its for AP. Surprising.

Still waiting on Tim.

So do I hold tight on the narrow possibility of a playoff spot, or blow the whole thing up? BURN IT TO THE GROUND!

If anybody gets a dramatic trade offer from me this week, you'll know why.
I now have more useless players on my team with Jordy having Rodgers out. Yay what a season

Yeah, given the ripple effects in Green Bay's passing game, I wonder how many seasons this injury's going to derail.

Incidentally, it sounds like Rodgers is going to be almost perfectly positioned to come back for the fantasy playoffs, so now's a great time to buy him for 80 cents on the dollar and then bust him out then for any of you guys likely to secure a spot.

I don't think Wallace is capable of winning a game for us. I'm open to all the other options, Vince Young, Matt Flynn, and yes, as strange as it sounds Tim Tebow and Brett Favre.

I sent Dexter/Tim n offer of Larry Fitzgerald & Pierre Thomas for Knowshon Moreno. Understandably he's mulling, but if anyone has a great RB or WR for the both of them (yeah that one player would have to be good) Im open to offers while waiting.