The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Found it at last, its not so much a leaked or set photo but an idea of what he is going to look like and I for one think its badass

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
You're on a roll today n3wt. I think the cape is sick. Nowadays with the cgi enhancement, they come across like the spirit of the books.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers Double, just had some spare time this morning and found the new Batmobile and (finally) found this The Vision picture

Im intrigued to see how he actually looks and fits into the story. I cannot wait for this film fairplay.

Found it at last, its not so much a leaked or set photo but an idea of what he is going to look like and I for one think its badass

I love that concept art Nick. Posted it on my Tumblr last week or so as soon as it went live online. Can't wait to see what he looks like on screen.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Well, Disney released the plot synopsis for the movie.

"It's all Tony Starks' fault, Avengers assemble, meet Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, smash Ultron."

I was going to post the article, but no news is no news.

They did and it's literally nothing to brag about. I could have written it. It's that vague, obvious and to the point. It doesn't even say anything we don't know. I didn't put spoiler tags because this far from even being a spoiler.

Marvel Studios presents “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” the epic follow-up to the biggest Super Hero movie of all time. When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.

Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” stars Robert Downey Jr., who returns as Iron Man, along with Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk. Together with Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and with the additional support of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Cobie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill, the team must reassemble to defeat James Spader as Ultron, a terrifying technological villain hell-bent on human extinction. Along the way, they confront two mysterious and powerful newcomers, Wanda Maximoff, played by Elizabeth Olsen, and Pietro Maximoff, played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and meet an old friend in a new form when Paul Bettany becomes Vision.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im glad they are not spoiling anything for us. We all new that Ultron was the bad guy from the name and the new characters etc I dont like spoilers . Im so hyped for this movie, May cant come quick enough for my liking

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

"It's all Tony Starks' fault, Avengers assemble, meet Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, smash Ultron."

I was going to post the article, but no news is no news.
Sounds great to me!

I usually hate these movies but I felt like I should be nice to those that love these movies and post this leaked trailer. You're welcome.

http://thefilmstage.com/trailer/firs...age-of-ultron/
Fire walk with me.

I dunno, I'm almost ashamed to say it but this looks half decent. I know they always try to make the marvel movies seem darker than they are, but this one really does look good. Plus I love the slow mo scenes in the trailer and the camerawork actually looks like it will be pretty good for this one. Plus, James
Spader will be the perfect villain.

James Spader is gonna kill as Ultron, just as he kills in everything. That said, I actually laughed when Ultron started speaking the lyrics to the song in the background of the trailer. Only someone as good as James Spader could make it menacing, but even so, it was kinda stupid, lol.

The Avengers was tremendously disappointing to me, and since then I've come to realize that I just don't think Joss Whedon is a good writer, so I refuse to get excited over this.

I will watch this for James Spader. Godd*mn he looks badass in this.