Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Bunny Game (2011)
That's some sick stuff, bro. Enjoy![*]
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Running Wild - the story of a young widow trying to save her ranch following her husband's fatal car crash. She creates a convict rehabilitation program, working with a herd of wild horses that have wandered onto her property. She did not anticipate the greed, bureaucracy and vanity that she must overcome to heal the convicts, the horses and ultimately herself.

Mah buddy and I are currently working our way through this almost seven hour long documentary, and it's

F*CKING AMAZING

The most loathsome of all goblins
Mah buddy and I are currently working our way through this almost seven hour long documentary, and it's

F*CKING AMAZING
I still need to see this, I've watched "Never Sleep Again" on the Elm Street series and loved it, and hear this is just as good. Both are amazing franchises.

I think I'll give this a go later today actually, though I doubt I can finish it in one setting