'We miss sexy stud Blibb" thread

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Unregistered is really getting on my ****.

Oh, and has Blib actually left?
No but Mini eloped with Unregistered...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
Blibby...I miss you.
I've made two cranberry sauces this year and no one to share them with. One with port wine and the other with Grand Marnier. Where's my Cranberry King?

*insert over-dramatic dramatics*

I See You When You're Sleeping
Shame that won't work on me Pidd. It's highly odd to elope with ones self.

I'm highly even.

We sure do mis Blib, he was a like a brother, well when say brother I mean roadkill.

Great thread, We can use this thread when Blobby go's to the great forum in the sky

Lets put a smile on that block
This thread is the most horrid thing ive seen. And ive seen dead puppies.

Although it is nice to see what people will talk about once i have passed. However harvesting my body parts for sustenance was not a topic i thought would arise...
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
We used to call us the Filthy Trio sometimes; Blibb, Unregistered, and me. Oh those were the days....
And boy were we filthy!......

Your'e disgusting.
Originally Posted by Aniko
Blibby...I miss you.
I've made two cranberry sauces this year and no one to share them with. One with port wine and the other with Grand Marnier. Where's my Cranberry King?
Now this is love. Dirty red saucy cranberry love. Thats worth sticking around for.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
This thread is the most horrid thing ive seen. And ive seen dead puppies.

Although it is nice to see what people will talk about once i have passed. However harvesting my body parts for sustenance was not a topic i thought would arise...
I just choked on my tea then blib.

It's a good thing.

blibbbbbbbbbbbbb i love you..

marry me?

Put me in your pocket...
Now this is love. Dirty red saucy cranberry love. Thats worth sticking around for.

My dirty red saucy cranberry love is yours my King.

Now where have you been blibby and what's been keeping you away from us?

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Aniko

My dirty red saucy cranberry love is yours my King.

Now where have you been blibby and what's been keeping you away from us?
How i have missed those juicy lips.

The big smelly monster called BORDERS has kept me at bay from my MOFO. It feeds me money and books and dvd's (Buy one get one free people) and does not let me get in till its very late and i am sleepy from all my dirty media hoaring.

But ive handed in my notice now so that i can go on my CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY OF WONDER! which starts in exactly two weeks!
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
And how can we kill it?
I tried fire but thats why they asked me to leave
Originally Posted by Equilibrium
blibbbbbbbbbbbbb i love you..

marry me?
Im so very flattered.

My head says no... but my heart and willy says YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

Ill start the arrangements, it can be a white wedding! And we must have dwarfs there, lots and lots of bridesmaid dwarfs!

How i have missed those juicy lips.

The big smelly monster called BORDERS has kept me at bay from my MOFO. It feeds me money and books and dvd's (Buy one get one free people) and does not let me get in till its very late and i am sleepy from all my dirty media hoaring.

But ive handed in my notice now so that i can go on my CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY OF WONDER! which starts in exactly two weeks!

I tried fire but thats why they asked me to leave

Im so very flattered.

My head says no... but my heart and willy says YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

Ill start the arrangements, it can be a white wedding! And we must have dwarfs there, lots and lots of bridesmaid dwarfs!

Splendid, now about your wedding gift, I just don't know whats suitable.

Also, I make the arrangements for our honeymoon in china. And we still need to discuss whose on top in this relationship.