Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Great photos all! Swan and Minio, I think the pic of Jessica raising her shirt would be so much better if she had nothing on underneath the shirt. I know, she was at one of the women's marches this weekend, so being nude underneath would kill that purpose, and I'm doubly aware that that makes me a rude male that lusts after women, but then again, isn't that one of the purposes of this thread? BTW, it may be hard to tell except maybe in the first picture, but I think Kristen has some of the tiniest pupils I've ever seen on anybody. It's really easy to tell when you see her in a movie or on TV:

Kristen Bell:

This might just do nobody any good.
Damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Anyway, I still remember feeling breathless when I first saw her in Malena.

Anyway, I still remember feeling breathless when I first saw her in Malena.
I first saw her in Bram Stoker's Dracula, and that was good enough .

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Phew, I will leave Jessica for you, Swan. I have another redhead I prefer. :P

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

BTW, it may be hard to tell except maybe in the first picture, but I think Kristen has some of the tiniest pupils I've ever seen on anybody. It's really easy to tell when you see her in a movie or on TV:

Kristen Bell:
That's interesting – she's nice; beautiful face.

Kristen has some of the tiniest pupils I've ever seen on anybody.
I knew there was something about her eyes but I could never put my finger on it.

What's a "Masty Woman"?
It's a nautical term.

That's interesting – she's nice; beautiful face.
Oh yeah, she has a very nice face.

I knew there was something about her eyes but I could never put my finger on it.
I'm sure they get bigger when she's around her husband because your pupils are supposed to become dilated when you're looking at someone you're attracted to (in person that is). I saw her in the movie Pootie Tang (2001) and she has a very small role near the end of the movie. She remarks that she doesn't think Pootie Tang's music is all that great and he does a hard stare at her, supposedly driving her crazy with desire or something (I don't know, she just screams) and the camera pulls in really tight on her eyes and it almost looks like she has no pupils at all. Quite strange but compelling at the same time.

Huh, Louis C.K. directed Pootie Tang. Weird.

On the subject of eyes, I can't get over Golshifteh Farahani's. They're sultry. Reminds me of a movie star from the 20s or something.

I'm sure they get bigger when she's around her husband because your pupils are supposed to become dilated when you're looking at someone you're attracted to (in person that is). I saw her in the movie Pootie Tang (2001) and she has a very small role near the end of the movie. She remarks that she doesn't think Pootie Tang's music is all that great and he does a hard stare at here, supposedly driving her crazy with desire or something (I don't know, she just screams) and the camera pulls in really tight on her eyes and it almost looks like she has no pupils at all. Quite strange but compelling at the same time.
I've heard that about the pupils – must be awkward for actors as you wouldn't be able to control it .

Golshifteh Farahani is definitely fine-looking and she does have nice eyes as you say. As far as a 20's era actress, I can think of one star she reminds me of, especially in the last picture you posted:

Louise Brooks:

Huh, Louis C.K. directed Pootie Tang. Weird.
Yeah, and he wrote it also. I'm not the biggest fan of Louis C,K. but I really liked this movie and laughed all the way through it. Have you seen It? The title character talks in a gibberish-type language that only his closest friends understand. Louis C.K. said he did this as a child---made up his own language and talked it around people he didn't like so he'd feel he had the drop on them. Apparently this is the same language Pootie Tang uses in the movie.

Here's the shot of Bell from Pootie Tang when he's approaching her with the stare-down. You can see her pupils but compared to the rest of her eyes, they are really small!

Yeah, I've seen Pootie Tang (wtf did I just write?). I don't remember liking it either and I do like Louis C.K.

Oh and that Louise Brooks comparison is dead on.