Happy Anniversary, Guaporense!

Tools    

Hey kid! I haven't checked your posts out lately. I hope everything's going OK these days. I didn't realize how long you'd been here, but I guess that sounds about right. It's been quite awhile since we were in that movie tournament together. Well, I hope you're enjoying the board, and that you had a Happy Anniversary. Here's to many more years of you telling us how much we suck. I'm just teasing you.

p.s. Just to say, that's my daughter's artwork there. She created that character. She's created a numerous amount, actually. I plan on posting more of them later on.

Happy Anniversary Guaporense!

Just because I know you like the band

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The only anniversary thread that is current all year.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Guap is not bound by time.

Damn, I thought he really came back . Stupid Camou! with his post that confused me what time all those post were. Thanks Mr Minio without a dot, I would also have posted if it wasn't for you, I forgot what I just read (Fate replying to old threads)

Hey kid! I haven't checked your posts out lately. I hope everything's going OK these days.
Well, I actually had a paper of mine rejected in late October. I had worked on that for 17 months before that. That partly explains why I was angry in November/December 2016 (among other reasons). I was venting here.

Anyway I am not posting here at the moment because I had a (I was very stupid to not notice it much earlier) realization: this is a Hollywood forum (although some people might pretend its not) and I am not seriously interested in Hollywood anymore so there is no reason for me to post. This is not the place to talk about viking metal, CGDCT or comics in general so there is no reason for me to post about this stuff here so I will not talk about these subjects here anymore, there are other internet forums for those subjects.

p.s. Just to say, that's my daughter's artwork there. She created that character. She's created a numerous amount, actually. I plan on posting more of them later on.
Cool. She can already begin drawing Boys Love Doujinshi:

I was totally lost as to what you were talking about, but I showed my daughter your post, and she's dying laughing over here, and she said to say thank you, and that yes, some of her characters do look a lot like Yaoi characters. More so feminine.

His name is Lori Ginjiro.

I'll post some different characters in here later on.

At least I know what you all are talking about now.

I'm glad to see you again Guap I haven't really look into that forum you share with me but I will definitevely register one day .

Also since you are all talking about the subject what do you thinka bout Super Lovers Guap? it's not like I know what that is or that I want to watch it I'm just asking

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Welcome back, Guap!

What do you think about lolicon? I found a new genre of music called lolicore and it's... interesting to say the least.

Correction number two: Concept Art.

Correction number three: What a nosebleed world we're living for.

Although, I live for my family, and for myself. I do things to help my planet, and the people on it, but that's that.

Also, Guap loves some to a lot of anime, so I'm simply sharing this with him, because my daughter also loves a f@ckload of it. She is an amazing artist, and I'm showing him her work. It'll be OK.

p.s. When I read things like that . . . I love Rock & Roll . . . I have enough sense to figure out the simple fact that they won't love every single song. It's just how people word it. It's called "No big deal."

I don't think a person can "love anime", just like a person can't "love American music" just because a person likes an "American band", Slayer, a person can like animation and so appreciate works of animation made around the world, which are mostly Japanese (hence "anime", as 95% of all animation in the world featuring complex dialogue happens to be Japanese). I don't think national cultural elements are important relative to individual artistic contribution: Miyazaki's work is Miyazaki's work. I love his animated movies because they are Miyazaki's movies not because Miyazaki is Japanese, while I don't love Satoshi Kon's animated movies even though he also happens to be Japanese. Anime is label applied to a huge and diverse medium, it's not a genre or a style, so it's so heterogeneous that one person cannot say to "like it".