2016 MoFies Discussion

Tools    

I disagree with removing worst thread and especially Most Controversial. I'd say the latter in particular is one some MoFos actually strive for.
I've yet to see anybody win most controversial and be offended by it.
I dont want that mess. I have a reputation to uphold.

I dont want that mess. I have a reputation to uphold.
I've been nominated for Most Controversial before. I don't personally consider myself controversial (and am certainly not the biggest **** stirrer on the forum) but I'd have been glad to have won it. Can't seem to win any MoFie by myself. Share one with Sexy and one with Gunslinger.

I've been nominated for Most Controversial before. I don't personally consider myself controversial (and am certainly not the biggest **** stirrer on the forum) but I'd have been glad to have won it. Can't seem to win any MoFie by myself. Share one with Sexy and one with Gunslinger.
Slinger won it?! Im surprised, he seems real easygoing to me. Ok I wouldnt mind so much then.

Slinger won it?! Im surprised, he seems real easygoing to me. Ok I wouldnt mind so much then.
No. Gunslinger and I tied for the "MoFo You Want to Be Stranded On an Island With" so we share that MoFie. And Sexy and I won "Best Couple" so we share that MoFie.

No. Gunslinger and I tied for the "MoFo You Want to Be Stranded On an Island With" so we share that MoFie. And Sexy and I won "Best Couple" so we share that MoFie.
EW! No I dont want to win any then. I dont want to be controversial, I want to win the fantasy leagues and maybe win the funniest if any of them. I probably have more of a shot winning the leagues.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
I think that controversial MoFo is fine. It would be really bad if there were worst MoFo, or something just designed to make someone feel bad. Some people strive to be controversial, and should be rewarded.

No MoFo Of The Year? That seems to be an obvious award, the i.e. big winner. Is that what Ray Of Sunshine is supposed to represent?
They only had that award for the first Mofies. I won it so, technically, I'm still the best MoFo.

Thinking Omnizoa as a contender for new poster winner. Ive had some spats with him, but the Dude is far from boring, I like him.

Why does everyone think they deserve a nomination for "Best Couple/Best Rivalry" with TONGO when clearly the most deserving winning pair is TONGO and myself?

Why does everyone think they deserve a nomination for "Best Couple/Best Rivalry" with TONGO when clearly the most deserving winning pair is TONGO and myself?

This is all ridiculously premature, its May. There still time for me to win Ray Of Sunshine. Yeah I...couldnt. I respect GBG for being the most pleasant steady poster here, TONGO like.

Master of My Domain
I don't think I'll be able to win anything this year. Too many new good members.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This is all ridiculously premature, its May. There still time for me to win Ray Of Sunshine. Yeah I...couldnt. I respect GBG for being the most pleasant steady poster here, TONGO like.

Thank You. I may not always be the most pleasant person here, but I try to be nice as much as possible.

But my vote for the most pleasant steady poster here would probably go to Christine. She always seems so upbeat, and she even has a pleasant avatar.

Worst MoFo would be bad.

I don't think I'd like that.
Spoiler Alert: Leviticus