Movies to watch while under stress

Tools    

So I is finales week at my school and i have been under a lot of stress and I find movies to help the most. Leave a quick review on it and I'll make sure to watch it.

Check "The Intouchables" movie, 2011. I am sure you'll enjoy it.
I watched it nearly 15 times.

I'd recommend "The Pursuit of Happiness". Will Smith owns it as usual, but the whole storyline is hugely inspirational. The movie really gives you that "never give up" attitude that we all need to really remind ourselves of from time to time, especially when we're going after the things we want!

romantic movies

Try "Three Kings". It is a combination of comedy, heist and of course war film. The things that really stood out for this film was of course the comedy elements mixed in with the drama.

So I is finales week at my school and i have been under a lot of stress and I find movies to help the most. Leave a quick review on it and I'll make sure to watch it.

In regards to a movie to watch during periods of "Cram Studying", the best film to watch is the one you dont have to think when watching it. The stupider the better.

Any action movie or low brow comedy will do.

Master of My Domain
'A Better Tomorrow'. Great 80s Hong Kong action movies that has worked for me when squashing stress.

I'd suggest comedies for relief, like Tropic Thunder, Men In Black, Bad Santa or Superbad. All great sit-back and bask in the laughter films.