The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I'm an Irish Leprechaun

Here's a new pic of me by my good friend Grindie

Note: This is also my new avatar

Isn't there some kind of limit on picture size?

Who wants to wager he's over 250 pounds? Any takers?

"About a deuce, deuce and a half. Not bad."

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
So, which hero are you? Thor or Super Mario?
You decide, I'm small, chubby, have a moustache and always wear caps (this is the truth and if I had a picture I would post it)

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Originally posted by Steve
Isn't there some kind of limit on picture size?
If there is SORRY!!, but these are only linked to the site they're not attachments

BANNED
Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
Django, I want to see what you look like. Post a picture. And please, not a picture of Sylvester Stallone or some other person not you. And not a picture of some everyday person who you know isn't you.

If you don't have a picture, post a description of your physical appearance. I have no clue.
I'd be glad to post a picture of myself, but, sadly, my trusty digital camera is lost, so until I buy myself a new one, this is a fairly accurate description:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: approx. 200 lb.
Skin tone: tan
Hair: black
Eyes: brown
Build: average to muscular
Ethnicity: East Indian

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally posted by Django
Thats suprising...i would have said 15 or 16 tops by the way you post

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
I found a picture of myself on another forum and here it is (this really is me)

I am having a nervous breakdance
Ok, I finally got some pics of myself on this pc that I can show you without too much agony. I was at a wedding recently (hence the somewhat unusual outfit) and I am pretty drunk in the first pic and totally wasted in the other one (yes, it is a Screwdriver). Enjoy, folks!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

sphericthor... nice picture... you remind me of the lead singer in Staind

Piddz... I can't see either one of your pics...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally posted by Piddzilla

What?? That's odd... Sexy could see them.

I know... and I tried everything. Toose and Naisy both had problems with one or two on here if I remember right but until now, I've been able to see all of them...

Those links didn’t work for me either Yoda but Piddz sent me some that did… so I got to see him… and he’s a cutie too… as are all the guys on MoFo…