Movie Tab

Tools    

gone
Excellent film!

Steve McQueen is great!

The Mothman Prophecies

It was good for a nice nap. *yawn* I have to ask myself why we bothered with this movie when there are highly recommended movies like Gosford Park or The Shipping News that I haven't seen.

O Brother, Where Art Thou

Cook ace movie.

Yeah, GF, straight after I saw The Great Escape I went and downloaded all the music I could from it. Elmer Bernstein. Fantastic.

I had to laugh at James Coburn trying to be an Australian.
We honestly don't say bloody THAT much.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Kung Pow: Enter the Fist within the first five minutes I wanted my money back, but sat through it...

So Timing, Mothman wasn't any good eh!?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Naaah... I wouldn't recommend it with some of the other movies out right now. It's soooo predictable and that's not good for movies that are supposed to be thrillers IMHO.

Kondom des Grauens (1996)
"What can a man do in New York if he's lonley and hasn't a dick?

Saving Silverman - Those two dudes crack me up.

Black Rain - Michael Douglas flick... it's sok.

gone
Pricilla: Queen of the desert - jesus - guy pearce, terrence stamp, hugo weaving, they all freaked the **** out of me!

Muriels Wedding

Sirens

Two Hands - now that was surprisingly entertaining!

Originally posted by henry hill
Quills
I saw that one in the '80s.

I watched Network, a wonderful movie from the '80s, again last night.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
How could you see Quills in the '80s? It was released a year or two ago. Kate Winslet, Joaquin Phoenix, Geoffery Rush, Michael Caine. If that's the one you're talking about henry, I understand your usage of hmmm, very bizarre movie. Of course, so was the Marque De Sade, bizarre that is.

Ryan -

While Network is indeed a wonderful movie, it's a wonderful movie from the '70s - 1976 specifically. Quills was released wide in the U.S. in December of 2000, and didn't open all over the rest of the world until 2001.

Not knowing the dates isn't really a big deal, but if you don't know 'em why in the world would you bother to list 'em? For a "picky bitch" you sure are lax when it comes to dates.*

*except now after reading the "Children of the '80s" thread in the Intermission Forum, I see you're just being a dick to make a point to Henry. That's fine, except since it's a different thread in a different forum, it doesn't really make sense out of context and just makes you look clueless. BTW, before somebody asks, Clueless isn't a movie from the '80s either.

Anywho....
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra