A new Friday the 13th!

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
just an idea to throw out here... why cannot we have a movie with leatherface, jason, freddy, and jigsaw all in one movie like the golden age of the horror genre in the 1930s? that would be something i would pay to see more than once!! my only rule it would have to be written by clive barker and wes craven..

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sounds good up untill you throw in Jigsaw. If you changed it to Micheal Myers then that would be a film id watch. With Jigsaw I think it would be like putting some gut in the mix dressed as the killer from scream and that would suck. I am a big fan of the Saw series but think a actual psycho killer would be a better idea than putting in a dead guy who likes puzzles.

Leather Face vs Myers vs Jason vs Freddy = Best horror movie ever
I'd rather see Pinhead instead of Jason. Jason always bored me, while Myers, Freddy, and Pinhead are my favorites among the slasher film killers, and Leather Face is pretty cool as well.

Anyways, this movie looks stupid to me. I'm not the biggest fan of the Friday the 13th series (even though I own the first and the second), but the Jason in this remake does not look like Jason.

I heard about this the other day
Honestly, I think it's the best thing they can do to the series

Is it me or does the new Jason look allot smaller than the older Jason's?
That's what it looks like to me, as well.

Slashers are on the way out...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Awesome im looking forward to this big time as im a hugh fan as ive already said lol Also on Monday (13th October) there is the Friday 13th collection 1 - 8 boxset as it is being released then. Also going to get Jason goes to hell (No'9) and Jason X as my original copys have gone missing!

Registered Creature
Ha, that girl from the Disney channel is in this. And the guy who starred alongside Mary-Kate and Ashley in New York Minute.

Stellar cast.