Fallout (Amazon Prime show)

Tools    

I’ve never played a video game. Will that ruin the show for me? I can watch it for free on Prime & thought I’d give it a shot.

I’ve never played a video game. Will that ruin the show for me?
Not at all. It's getting great reviews from people who know nothing about the game, though obviously there's lots of cute little nods to the games for players to enjoy.

Whether it'll be your speed otherwise, dunno. All I'll say is to go in thinking of it like a live action cartoon. There'll be a lot of over the top things, like violence, but you'll quickly see they're played up as absurd and not as real trauma.

The show matches the game's vibe and aesthetic really well, though, and there's really no other world with quite the same feel. It's very distinct, very itself.

Not at all. It's getting great reviews from people who know nothing about the game, though obviously there's lots of cute little nods to the games for players to enjoy.

Whether it'll be your speed otherwise, dunno. All I'll say is to go in thinking of it like a live action cartoon. There'll be a lot of over the top things, like violence, but you'll quickly see they're played up as absurd and not as real trauma.

The show matches the game's vibe and aesthetic really well, though, and there's really no other world with quite the same feel. It's very distinct, very itself.
Thank you much.