New Puppet Master Movie

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Hehehe. Isn't that a Puppet Master avatar you have, Martian Leader?

Yes Thats Neil Gallagher from the first Puppet Master film. But I'm sure you already knew that.

ml

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Just so everybody (including the fans) know where I think the movies stand, here is what I would rate all of the previous films. As you can tell, I am a huge fan!!!!!

Puppet Master -

Puppet Master II -

Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge -

Puppet Master 4 -

Puppet Master 5 -

Curse of the Puppet Master -

Retro Puppet Master -

Puppet Master: The Legacy -

Well I guess I really didn't like the first ones, but overall the series is just great. My favorite one was Puppet Master: The Legacy and my least favorite one was Puppet Master.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Can you please stop triple posting? Can a mod combine those.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Wow, I just relized something, if Bablegacon hates Puppet Master, and Gunn loves it, and they are the same person. Which is true?

Well if you ask martian leader, I just recently rewatched all the films and realized how great they were. So I love them.

Bablegacon is history anyways.

Not trying to be smart, but let's try to avoid makiing this a MorbidPig Search Engine thread.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Well I guess I really didn't like the first ones, but overall the series is just great. My favorite one was Puppet Master: The Legacy and my least favorite one was Puppet Master.
I love your avatar by the way, martian leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for liking my avatar of my favorite puppet Tunneler!!

Oh and by the way, the first Puppet Master film is my favorite.

I LOVE Neil Gallagher from it.

I quote: Neil Gallagher: " I put a gun to my mouth and blew away my vast knowledge. "

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Funnily enough I was only watching the first Puppet Master film not long ago, when I wasnt online and thought how awesome it is going be to see the new film.

Funnily enough I was only watching the first Puppet Master film not long ago, when I wasnt online and thought how awesome it is going be to see the new film.
You're awesome.