Loose Change 9/11

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Has anyone seen this conspiracy theory documentary? I saw this a couple months back and it does get you thinking.

Here is the link to the site. If you've seen it, tell me what you think.

It's got a run time of about an hour and a half, so give yourself plenty of time to watch it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Truth be told:

WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH!

I haven't clicked the link. I'm sure what it is. Or I hope I do.

The pentagon's wall show no damanage of airplanes wings, but Michael Moore himself says he lost a friend in that flight. (or one of them)

WHO THE **** ARE I TO BELIEVE?
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I have friends who had family at the pentagon when the plane hit. Watching witness accounts of the hit, they're mixed, some people don't know what they saw.

Another thing, what was the FBI doing going around collecting video tapes from cameras aimed at the pentagon shortly after the hit?

Popular Mechanics has already done an impressive job of debunking the myriad of conspiracy theories out there; everything from the crash site at the Pentagon to the temperature necessary to melt steel. I'm amazed that this stuff gets so much attention when it can't hold up to the slightest bit of scrutiny.