Favorite Fight Scenes

Tools    

So many good movies, so little time.
Guns
Shane vs. Jack Wilson in Shane(1953)

Swords
Rob Roy vs. Archibald Cunningham in Rob Roy (1995)

Martial Arts
Isaburo vs. everyone in Samurai Rebellion (1967)

Regular Fight
Sean Thorton vs. Squire Will Danaher in The Quiet Man (1952)

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Jae
Movie Fanatic
As far as guns go, I'd have to say the street shoot out in Heat is probably one of the best.

Fighting sequences has to go to District B13. Althought I haven't actually seen the movie, the trailer looks absolutely thrilling. I'm going to be sure to get the DVD in a week.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
I loved the boxing matches in Snatch. Despite just being two matches, Pitt's character was the most badass mother****er ever!
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

A system of cells interlinked

They Live - Yeah, it's a guilty pleasure film, for sure...but what a brawl!

Originally Posted by Sedai

Definitely one of the best fights scenes for myself also. They kept going and going like two energizer bunnies.

Hell YEAH!!! Mine too.

No guilt in my pleasure though, one of John Carpenter's best films IMO. I took a friend of mine to see it and he nearly killed me, he just didn't get it.

I really like the fight scenes of Troy. I know that movie sometimes gets a bad rap but for the first time in a long time I didn't know exactly what they would show (gore-wise) in a sword fight.

Welcome to the human race...

Agreed.

Jason Takes Manhatten - the rooftop boxing duel

Shogun Assassin - the desert scene, Masters of Death vs the ninja assassins and then vs Lone Wolf

Horrorphiliac

The scene from Cape Fear in which Sam Bowden hires the 3 goons wielding weapons such as lead pipes, motorbike chains etc, to put a beating on Max Cady is pretty good to watch.

Also I like scenes from films like The Drunken Master with a bit of comedy added to them, Jackie Chan versus that Hammer Head guy etc, pretty funny.

check out my forum it features good fight videos on there SPAM REMOVED

id say my best has to be the first fight in undisputed 2 with scott adkins and michael jai white

Originally Posted by JBriscoe[b
Shogun Assassin - [/b]the desert scene, Masters of Death vs the ninja assassins and then vs Lone Wolf
That reminds me of one of the coolest fight scenes I have ever seen. Lone Wolf and Cub: Babycart to Hades, I believe. The scene in the bamboo forest WOWO!!!

Originally Posted by susan
food fight scene in animal house
same here

Success is the only Earthly judge..
#1: Jackie Chan in Thunderbolt

#2: Most of Drunken Master

#3: A great deal of Jett Li

Mostly Kung Fu

i liked the fight between Lucy Liu and Uma Thurman in the snow at the end of Kill Bill Volume 1.

Of course, i also liked where she foguht against all the 88's.

Jet Li vs. Donnie Yen

all of Fight Club

The one between Shrek and Puss In Boots cute