Kraven The Hunter (2023)

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I've heard mixed reviews about the trailer but I'm one of the ones who likes it. After playing Quicksilver in "Avengers: Age of Ultron", I think this could be a good vehicle for Aaron Taylor-Johnson. I also hear it's going to be the Sony Spider-Man Universe's first Rated R film...I mean come on, a bear trap to the face, we know it;s going to be bloody. I will check it out.

BKB
heres the trailer and loved aaron taylor-johnson 😍.
Looks intriguing, especially rebooting the Rhino's origin. I'll probably check it out on Blu-Ray when it comes out..

Sony has postponed the movie's release from August 30th to Dec. 13th of this year.

Oh wow, I didnt know Kravens dad was Zeus Idiocy. The reason MARVEL studios is failing is because of sloppy execution like this. They simply do not take their subject matter seriously, so why should we?

Oh wow, I didnt know Kravens dad was Zeus Idiocy. The reason MARVEL studios is failing is because of sloppy execution like this. They simply do not take their subject matter seriously, so why should we?
This isn't Marvel Studios production, it's just one of the movies Sony gets to make thanks to their Spider-Man deal, and at this point pretty much everyone knows not to expect much of Sony's stand-alone CBMs.