2015 MoFo Fantasy Baseball Trading Block

Tools    

Now lets talk some business!

Pretty sure me and Yoda will be trading, Im hoping for Nelson Cruz and he gets Jose Reyes. We will see. Other than that I feel good. Would drop Dyson to waivers if I end up keeping Reyes, but overall I cant complain.

Pssst'! Hey Mike. I like Jose Abreu. Just thought I'd share that with you, again.

The man agreed and it is done. I give Yodas Ducks Jose Reyes and I get Nelson Cruz.

For now, Im good. ......but I really do like Jose Abreu if Mikes Angels are willing to part ways. Just a thought!

Well, he'll take a bit of a power dip with Seattle, in all likelihood. His power is still worth quite a bit, to be sure, but it fit my needs perfectly: I was weak at SS and steals, and strong at OF.

I'm willing to move one of my 1B options (Posey, Lucroy, Votto, Lind, or Duda) and a reliever (I have 6) for a good SP. Let me know if you think there's a fit.

Guess I should mentions a small small small waiver wire trade I made with Sean. I gave him Michael Morse for his Jean Segura.

Hoping Jean Segura bounces back and Rajal Davis gets even better and hopefully more playing time. My SB Bread & Butter!!

I might make a big trade before regular season, waiting on some advice, so I might not. So this post might or might not be spam.

A system of cells interlinked
Come with the games already!! *looks at watch*

Sent Adam a trade offer of Felix Hernandez for Paul Goldschmidt. If he says yes ill have to send Yahoo a thank you note for drafting him a crap bullpen and making this trade possible.

Me and Adam made a deal. Paul Goldschmidt & David Wright are now on my Naturals. Felix Hernandez & Chris Davis are at his Quickie Marte.

Whoa.

Me and Adam made a deal. Paul Goldschmidt & David Wright are now on my Naturals. Felix Hernandez & Chris Davis are at his Quickie Marte.

Whoa.
Pretty even trade, imo. Good work, guys!

Also, there's a good (33% chance) that I was at that game from the picture.

Both Goldy and Felix havent had a great spring, especially Hernandez. Was actually going to say no at first because I think Chris Davis will have a great year, but an expert on Twitter I confer with said go for it (David Kerr). The temptation of getting the 3rd overall draft pick when I picked last had alot to do with it too. If Felix has another top 3 year, and Davis goes back to 2013 form, Ill just weep. Honestly Im nervous about this one.

Wow I thought you were really happy with your team. Three trades already.
Kinda just happened. Reyes for Cruz was correcting a draft mistake, Morse for Segura was just trading waiver grabs, but this trade is really most significant. It's fair, but nonetheless I'm nervous because I believe Davis could be back to his 2013 vicinity, but Felix had an awful spring plus Wright seems back to form so I was open for it.