2015 MoFo Fantasy Baseball Trading Block

Tools    

Yeah, having a 7th inning guy is tough unless the team wins a ton of games and/or is overly-reliant on their bullpen. So, like Jared Hughes, Kelvin Herrera, and Kevin Jepsen are all pretty good, but otherwise, the non-8th inning guys are tough to roster, I think.

A system of cells interlinked
I slotted a just-activated Mejia instead. We shall see how it goes!

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Anyone interested in pitching? I'm entertaining offers, since none of my FA moves are moving me up in the standings at all

Based on the rankings it seems like pitching is what you need most (1 point in both ERA and WHIP). Though that could be the product of lineup maintenance; I think you had Scherzer on your bench for all three starts in what ended up being one of the best pitching runs in MLB history. So it's kinda hard to say, I guess.

Yes, actually slotting your players when they play helps huge. Whenever you see a ^ next to their name, that means theyre pitching that day.

Poor Patricks Inmates might have a concussed Wong after all. He was injured a few hours after the trade. Seems he lied about passing the concussion test after the game.

"Tue, Jul 7Tests showed that Kolten Wong suffered a mild concussion during the first game of Tuesday's doubleheader versus the Cubs.

Advice: Wong said after the game that he passed the test and is fine, but obviously that wasn't the case. That he says he's feeling OK suggests maybe he won't need to go on the 7-day concussion disabled list, but we should know more on Wednesday."

Does anybody want Ian Desmond for *anything*? I'm talking to you, guys at the bottom of the waiver order.

Oh yeah, I just saw that that was accepted, which, cool! I'm about ready to give up on some guys, so I could use a better hitter in my lineup and I think Yasiel is a good buy-low(er) candidate. Watson is among the league leaders in holds and Lawrie's been on a nice tear to help Bill Beanz save some face, but with Pedroia (hopefully) coming back for me after the All-Star break, he was becoming expendable.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Sean and I have reached an agreement. He's getting Cueto and I'm getting Brett Gardner. I needed offense and im starting to lose a lot of ground in the categories I was once doing well in (steals and runs). Cueto is a hell of a player, but I'm putting my trust in Miller and Bum being a decent 1-2 punch.

It will be sad to see Cueto go but I didn't see any other way of doing it.

Very excited to get Cueto. Worried about the 12 points I have had in Avg and Obp for quite a while. I have now traded Pujols and Gardner in the last month. Just doesn't feel like I will hold onto those points.

Sean and I have reached an agreement. He's getting Cueto and I'm getting Brett Gardner. I needed offense and im starting to lose a lot of ground in the categories I was once doing well in (steals and runs). Cueto is a hell of a player, but I'm putting my trust in Miller and Bum being a decent 1-2 punch.

It will be sad to see Cueto go but I didn't see any other way of doing it.
I was entertaining the Braun/Cueto offer, but I was ultimately going to turn it down because I think I need an extra good hitter over another good pitcher. But that's not entirely clear to me.

Im not saying Im not trading, but wont be making any offers. It would also take a great offer for me trade now. Since Im so accesible this way usually I thought it best to give y'all a heads up.

Suuuuure. Methinks you feel this way because your team's had a surge over the last few days. If it drops back down a couple of slots...well, that'll be the real test. If you still stand pat then, I'll be impressed.

Suuuuure. Methinks you feel this way because your team's had a surge over the last few days. If it drops back down a couple of slots...well, that'll be the real test. If you still stand pat then, I'll be impressed.
So true, but the pain of tanking myself in the standings by trading my team away is still fresh. Now y'all will have to beat me cause I aint beating myself no mo'!

If anyone is interested in Volquez, I would like one more bat. OF with a little SB potential preferred.
Just realized that Matt Holliday is due back on Friday. I have Yelich, Puig, MVPCentipede, Braun, and Holliday in my outfield at the moment, but they don't have much speed (I'm last by a mile in SBs). I also have 6 relievers, which is one too many. Would you like an OF and an RP for a thing?

Just realized that Matt Holliday is due back on Friday. I have Yelich, Puig, MVPCentipede, Braun, and Holliday in my outfield at the moment, but they don't have much speed (I'm last by a mile in SBs). I also have 6 relievers, which is one too many. Would you like an OF and an RP for a thing?
Any of your OF would fill a need for me so the short answer is yes. What is your asking price though?

Still have a glut of outfielders - Braun, Cespedes (MVPCentipede), Yelich, Holliday, and Puig - if there's any interest. In search of: starting pitching.

Best offer I recieved for Trout so far was yesterdays, Carlos Gomez & Matt Harvey. Good offer, but I said no. Just letting anyone thats interested in Trout know if theyre wanting to make an offer. He is gettable, but youd have to really pay thru the nose for him. Like I did.