R.I.P. Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Tools    

She was very much like what Jennifer Lawrence is today. Actually its a shame she got so typcast, I bet she had alot more than we ever saw her give as a performer. Poor Christopher Reeve got dealt that hand too.

Can you imagine Debbie Reynolds out lived her daughter thats even more sad for a parents perspective.
Oh no! Debbie Reynolds is still alive?! That is the worst.

It's for real this time, I guess...the celebrity body count for 2016 has just been staggering...I can't believe her mother outlived her. I saw them together on some awards show about a year ago where Reynolds was receiving some sort of Lifetime Achievement thing and she barely knew where she was...I was sure she was going to go first. But this is terribly sad, from her film debut in Shampoo, The Burbs, Soapdish, Garbo Talks, Hannah and her Sisters and, of course, The Princess, this was a second generation actress who definitely stepped out of her mom's shadow and carved her own niche in Hollywood history. RIP, Carrie.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
RIP, Carrie Fisher.

Really terrible. The fact that it happened during a very long flight is probably not coincidental. We just learned Garry Shandling died of a blood clot in the heart, and it probably wouldn't be surprising if something similar happened to Carrie Fisher. Condolences to her family, and to her beloved dog Gary.

R.I.P.

Master of My Domain
Well, Kylo must be happy, he doesn't have to make plans to kill his mom anymore.

RIP.

I must admit 2016 was a rough year in the world of show business.
George and Carrie within 2 days of each other, and they both died young.
Sad...
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher. You are, and will always be, missed.

The Burbs, The Man With One Red Shoe, and Loverboy are three of my favorite movies that she's in. This is just awful, and I feel so sad for her mother. There is nothing worse in this entire world, than outliving our children. I'd sooner die today. God bless her.

R.I.P.

RIP, Carrie Fisher.