How Do You Picture Your Fellow Posters?

Tools    

Hummm, badasses wear glasses? I dunno. But if he looks like a celebrity I guess he looks closest to the colonel villein in the Patriot, except for the hair. (See TWTs link on top of p.4)

Female assassin extraordinaire.
yes, badasses wear glasses, for I wear them, too!

"Thmilin- Fairuza Balk in appearance. Personality wise like a friend of mine who is so sensitive that she can pull me apart at any given time. One look and she knows everything. "

Toose, darling, I think I knew who you meant and then i looked her up, and now I will sound like PLite (less bad spelling), for oh how I laughed and laughed and laughed!!!

for you are so wrong. but it's ok. cuz I still love you.

i don't look so irritated and pouty as her. full lips, but smaller. not so fangy nor sharp eyed. softer. sweeter. the kind of face you open up to, so it's so much easier to divine your every thought and feeling when you're melted all over like butter with the sheer warmth of my smile.

plus, that girl is pale as hell, and I'm a warm butter toffee. mmm.

come on sadesdrk, say boobs one more time!

boobsboobsboobsboobsischrisgonnaeditallthesepostscuzthey'resographicboobsboobsoobs...

" i have one testicle the size of texas and one the size of a tennis ball. help me."

why did no one take Brodieman up on his offer? this man is need of help! and also quite funny.

Wart - "But Happy to hear though that your ballast is . . . evenly distributed--in that crucial department , Sadesdrk"

umm, but that's the whole point, she ISN'T evenly distributed!! most of us aren't. we're all lopsided. comes with the territory. wee!

Rock God
by the way, sadesdrk, we'll have to get together and compare abnormalities someday.... lol don't worry, your boobs are way superior lol...
[Edited by BrodieMan on 09-16-2001]

Rock God
trust me, they're fine. i have the photographic evidence hanging on the wall by my bed. LOL...

Rock God
is it me, or did someone just delete sades' latest reply to this thread?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yea I seem to remember there being a post of hers a few back...

Rock God
no, she posted RIGHT AFTER commish's "you wouldn't happen to have a scanner, would you?" and it disappeared.... just like that time i posted a micheal jackson comment that mysteriously vanished.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
oooooooeeeeeee ooooooooooeeeeeeee ooooooooooeeeeeeee
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Don't look at me, I didn't do jack! And yeah, I remember a post from sades, too. People can delete their own posts, BTW...something I think I'll turn off down the line.

Now With Moveable Parts
good idea TWT.Anyhoo,it wasn't important...some witty aside to BrodieMan,by the way...you DON'T have a scanner do you?

question how do yo imagine me kielle and aranor??

Originally posted by thmilin
yes, badasses wear glasses, for I wear them, too!

softer. sweeter. the kind of face you open up to, so it's so much easier to divine your every thought and feeling when you're melted all over like butter with the sheer warmth of my smile.

I'm all aquiver...

Originally posted by Kyra
question how do yo imagine me kielle and aranor??
I picture the three of you living within a block of each other and you make people think you live really far apart.

i resent that!
i live in the west midlands, Kyra lives in ireland and Aranor lives in Manchester.
We met on this Duke of Edinburgh expedition (do you have that in America?if you dont think yourself lucky, its basically walking around in fields getting lost. Mind you, i hear you dont have many fields over there)
and have been writing and ringing eachother ever since! does it seem we're in the same block? aah! we must seem really close then! oh Kyra, oh Aranor, i love you both!

Now With Moveable Parts
Archie is a cool name.Originality and uniqueness is always cool.In a world of Johns,Marks,Mikes and Humperdinks,...Archie is wonderfull.

Well Id still rather you call me PLite. Or Studly Boy is fine too.

Originally posted by Kielle
i hear you dont have many fields over there)
Come to Kansas, all you will see is fields. No mountains or tall hills, just fields. Trust me, one of if not the most boring states.